Best day❤️

Note:Im sorry if im being inactive I'm just busy here ya goo 😊

So this morning comes justin woke up and ordered breakfast for Them then Justin shouted "Raegan breakfast is ready" then there's no answer Justin came in the room then Raegan wasn't asleep he's just faking then Justin went to bed to wake him up. then Suddenly Raegan pulled him in the bed then they started kissing each other 5 minutes later justin said "lets eat breakfast so we wont be late for the tour i will introduce you to my fans I'm sure they'll love you😊.. Then Raegan said "ok love you babe" Justin said "love you too babe" then they both took a bath then they dressed up and Raegan was nervous because Justin is gonna introduce him to his fans.. so Justin said "lets go I'll drive for us" Then Raegan said "ok" then they both stepped out the door and  went to the elevator Justin pressed B1 (basement 1) because the car is there then justin started the they both got in the car then they left the hotel... When they're almost there... Justin and Raegan saw many people standing outside the place where the meet up is then Justin parked near the entrance door... then when they stepped out of the door of the car everyone shouted "it's Justin!!! But wait Who's the other guy?" Justin said "it's my boyfriend Raegan" then Raegan said "hi" then they all said "OMG YOU'RE BOTH SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Then Justin and Raegan said "thank you" then they went inside to see Bryce Hall,Ryan Stalvey,Tayler Holder,Mikey Barone,Joey Mills,Blake Mitchell (random names) and Justin introduced Raegan to them he said "This is my boyfriend Raegan" then Raegan said "Hiii!! *happily*" then the event started they all bought merchandise of them (the ones that was on this event) and take pictures.. some are crying because they already met their crush,idols or something then they all went in the stage even Raegan they all said "WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!! We wish we can see you again in other tours" then all the fans said to Raegan and Justin "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" then Justin said "you want us to kiss??" All the fans said "YESS!! Ofcourse" the Raegan pulled Justins shirt then they started kissing then all of the fans even the famous ones said "Awww that's so sweet of you both" then after they kissed all the people said "goodbye" and they all said "Goodbye we hope we'll see you again soon" Then Raegan and Justin went in the hotel when they got in the hotel Raegan said "I'll just take a shower" then Justin said "hold on I'll go with you" Raegan said "ok..are you sure?" Justin said "Ofcourse you're my boyfriend 😂" Then after they took a shower they dressed up then they both said "Goodnight babe.. I love you ❤️"

Sorry it's so short cuz i cant think of anything to write in this chapter so can you guys suggest something for the next chapter 😊😊 thank you
-Dianne❤️