Chapter 2

Well since the bell rang we gotta get to class.When I got in the class room everyone looked nervous. I wonder why.I think Spartans Highschool has a secret because today when I went to the batroom I saw something in the mirror behind ne but when I looked back nothing was behind me and then I looked back at the mirror and it was gone.So I got scared then my nose began to bleed so I got the hell out of there when I was out the door shut by itself.Who should I sit next to?Maybe I should sit alone so I walked to the back of the class and sat down.When I sat down I got a very cold chill then suddenly BAM!All my books fell on the ground and it wasn't even close in the edge of the table.

Half & Hour later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!a girl screamed so I went out of the class and I saw a girl that almost looked like me but her eyes was so badly clawed that she couldn't see anything and next to het was written on the floor "MISSED ME,ROXANNE".Oh no!!HE is back!

The bell rang...

Jippeeeeeee!!!!Time to go home.So I went to pack up my stuff I was last to be in the class.Everybody was out of the class even the teacher.Suddenly I heard something that gave me chills. It was claws scratching the board.HE was writing something I stood very still on one place till HE was done.I went to the board and then I saw HE wrote my middle name Roxy.