<< Chapter 9 >>

The every first thing Mr Kwon said after we greeted him is, "Class, so now I am going to tell you our new vicechair and vicehead. A proud thing for our class!" Mr Kwon said.

Yayy!!!

"So the decision of Yoomin is actually for Chen to be the vicechair and Baekhyun to be the vicehead right?" Mr Kwon said, eyeing me.

"Yesh. I have decided that." I replied.

"So can Jongdae and Baekhyun stand up?" Mr Kwon said.

Baekhyun and Chen stood up excitedly.

"Yoomin, can you came to the front?" Mr Kwon said.

I walked to the front and Mr Kwon passed me two badges which I myself already have on my blouse. The words on the badges are of course, 'Vice chairman' and 'Vice student head'. So do I have to pin it on their shirt?! Then I will touch their chests?! *blushs*

"Yoomin noona, why are you blushing?" Kai , the eagle-eyed laughed.

"None of your business." I showed him a tongue-out face.

"Okay, quiet down guys." Mr Kwon stopped us.

"Now can Chen and Baekhyun come to the front too?" Mr Kwon ordered.

Chen and Baekhyun hopped lightly to the front of the class.

Now, Chen and Baekhyun, together with me are standing at the front, facing the rest of our class.

"Now, Ill announce the vicehead and vicechair. And Yoomin please pin to badge on the left side,above the name tag." Mr Kwon requested and I nodded my head in agreement.

"So, the first. Our class' vice chairman will be? Jongdae!" Mr Kwon said.

Jongdae walked towards me and shook my hand while bowing 90° to me. I dazed. I pinned the badge above his name tag and we hugged each other, while Jongdae is whispering his thanks to me beside my ears.

"Next, the new vice student head is..... Byun... Baek....Hyun...!" Mr Kwon said and appalause were like Chen's. Ha, those monkeys.

"Aiyoo, thank you so much noona." He whispered to me when he shook my hand. He also bowed 90° to me. Haah, those monkeys' unbelievable side. We hugged too.

"Okay. Now that we have appointed them as our leaders, let us have them have a speech." Mr Kwon said.

"But Mr Kwon, I did not prepare anything." I said.

"It is okay. Just said like what you would normally do." He said.

I stood in front of the microphone and started my speech, "Okay, I did not prepared this, so forgive me if it is not that great. Firstly, I congratulated Jongdae and Baekhyun's promotion as the leaders but I hope you will be humble and settled the students' problem. Secondly, I hope to lead a new group of student representative, so I might be meeting with Baekhyun very often so please be present in all meeting. Lastly, I hope we will work hard to lead the student and make the school a better one, the students more discipline than ever. We should be a role model. Fighting!"

*Clapps*

"Next? Baekhyun?" Mr Kwon said.

"Okay, thank you noona for choosing me. Ill work hard. To Jongdae who is the maknae among us, fighting! Firstly, I would say please be an obedient one or *evil laughs*. Secondly, I would wish all the hyungs will cooperate with me. Lastly, lets work hard to be the best batch of students and leaders since we are going to be together for few more years." Baekhyun spoke.

"Baekhyun-ssi, we are the same age so both of us are the maknaes. First, I would like to thank noona for choosing me as the vicechair and secondly, I hope everyone, including the hyungs would listen to me, okay? Lastly, I hope we will be the best ever class and cohort!" Chen ended his speech.

*everyone claps*

Mr Kwon left the room.

*yah!*

A commotion started. "Congrats to you, Jongdae!" Kris said and patted Chen's back strongly and it landed with a loud sound.

"Ack!" Chen squeaked.

"Hahahahhahahah." The class bursted into laughter after Chen squeaked (like a mice).

"Yah, Chen-ssi, why are you like that?" Baekhyun laughed, amused.

"BYUN BAEKHYUNNNNN." Chen raged.

"YAH YAH YAH, GEUNMAN! (stop)" I shouted.

The class fell into a piece of silence. *nice one!*

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

A day in school soon fell, and school is finally over!

"Noona! Let us go and eat a feast again!" Baekhyun requested.

"Your treat?" I asked.

"No, Kris hyung's treat." Chen said.

"W....What??" Kris said, dazed.

"Nothing! Agree right?" Tao winked and winked continuously.

We nodded our heads. *evil laughs*

"What what what?" Kris asked.

"Nothing hyung!" Kai said, and smirked.

"Something's definitely up!" Kris glared.

"Anyways, lets go!" Tao put his arm around Kris' shoulder and dragged him along.

&&&&&&&

At the restaurant:

"What would you like to eat?" The waitress asked and passed us two menu list.

"Wow, she is so pretty and cute!" Suho and Baekhyun said.

I smacked their back of their head in return and said, "Stop that. I chose you as the vicehead so you should be grateful!!! I am the prettiest kay?"

"Sorry.... You are the 'prettiest' girl!" Suho said, winking to me.

"You shuudap!" I said, and continue, "Shut or you are not allowed to eat!"

"Can we pick the food now?" Tao asked, rubbing his tummy to show that he is hungry.

"Kris pick the food." I said.

"Oppa!!! Wait what, why me?" Kris said,curious.

"If you dont want to pick, I will pick." Tao said and snatched the menu book away.

"What?!" Kris stared at Tao.

"Hahah, why can't I call you 'Kris'." I laughed.

"I want abalone fried rice for 13 people and shark fins' soap for 13." Tao said.

"Crazy?" Xiumin said. "You trying to murder him?" He continued.

"Who?" Kris asked.

"Someone. Okok, then 10pax soup okay?" Tao said.

"No!" The rest said.

"Guys... Just order, seafood fried rice and vegetable with shrimp and veggie and fish soup!" I said.

"Good one!" Luhan said, "Finally settled!"

I told the waitress and we waited for the food. :)

Any feedbacks? :)

*To Be Continued

VOTE PLS? 100 TO GO :3

COMMENT FOR A PARTICULAR SCENE PLS ;D