YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT OLIVIA

Troye hauled his ass towards the familiar pool, setting his duffel bag on the tiled floor. He hadn't been to this specific pool in a few months, especially after all the shit he caused.

The boy lowered himself down, taking his shoes off and letting his feet into the cold water. he opened the duffel bag grabbing his box of photos and then quickly opening it. There inside were his precious pictures; the ones he cherished and ultimately the ones that had ruined his life.

"Who knew my gawky ass managed to break an attractive swimmer's heart," He chuckled to himself, "and end up being rejected by his adopted brother."

God, who thought that it was a good idea to have an awkward noodle of a boy have a chance at a love life only seen in the movies? Because it was a bad idea. Yeah, it was a really bad idea.

Troye stared at the polaroids of Connor, most of them of Connor smiling, doing whatever the hell they did together when Troye wasn't a complete fuck up. And at the end of the stack was a single shot of Connor crying, his hands covering his face, his normal wavy hair on his head. It was the last time Troye saw Connor. And he didn't blame him either, if Troye was Connor he would've done the same thing.

Troye stared at Connor, not knowing what to say, as he watched Connor sit down on the side of the sidewalk. It was roughly 8 am. It was way too early for anyone, and surely wasn't the best time to break someone's heart. Connor ran a hand through his wavy bed hair, and wiped his tears with the sleeve of his purple sweater.

"Connor... I'm sorry." Troye managed to say. Unlike Connor, he had no intention to cry, in fact, Troye was all dry out of tears.

"Shut up," Connor said shakily, playing with his fingers, "yeah I know you're sorry. You've said it so many times it's meaningless. Those pictures—why? I thought we were happy, turns out you were after my older brother the whole time."

"Connor—"

"Shit, don't say my fucking name in that Australian accent of yours. I might never forget you then." Connor demanded. The poor guy then started bawling more, instinctively pulling his hands up to his face to get rid of the tears.

Troye hesitated, but he reluctantly pulled up his camera and got down and took a picture of Connor's sad state.

"You and your damn photos, you and your goddamn photos—I just—have fun with that photo you just took," Troye opened his mouth only to have Connor glare at him, "don't you fucking dare say anything. But Troye, what are you going to do now? In no way in hell am I taking you back. And as much as I hate my brother as much as I hate you right now, his ass is loyal. He wouldn't leave his wonderful boyfriend for you."

Connor looked up at the sky, his eyes red and puffy. He managed to make a smile. "You know, this is the last time I'm going to even be near you. I'm sorry but I actually liked you and I can't bear to see—" Connor hiccuped after all of those tears, "I just... I hope you figure something out Troye. Even though I'd like you to be burning in hell right now."

Afterwards, Connor left Troye in the next few minutes. Troye watched Connor walk farther and farther away until he couldn't even see his ex boyfriend's silhouette.

Yeah... Troye fucked up a lot. He held up the photos in his hands and smiled at them once more until he threw them into the pool. There, he watched the photos grow transparent and wet, and floating and expanding away from each other.

Troye would like to believe that those photos described his relationship with everyone. He used to be so close to almost everyone in his life—and suddenly he threw it all away for some random infatuation for his ex boyfriend's older brother. Troye scoffed, God, if he knew someone like him he would've punched them in the face by now. But he then reluctantly took out the pictures that definitely ruined his life. The pictures of Tyler. The ones he should've never taken.

He didn't know why he took pictures of him at all—but he believed it was the same reason why he took a shot of Connor crying so insensitively and immediately. He immediately thought it was a moment to be captured, and so he did it. maybe thats why Troye fell in love with Tyler. The older brother was so genuine all the time, almost all his expressions were moments Troye had to take pictures of. But it didn't matter anyways. He wasn't going to get neither guys.

He then proceeded to crumble up those pictures of Tyler—the ones he cherished and hid away from others—and threw them into the water with the rest.

"Good luck to the pool boy thats gotta fish these fuckers out of the water," Troye muttered, "At least thats better than the shit I caused and experienced."

Troye then laughed, feeling the guilt and regret weighing him down, and even after throwing all those beloved pictures away he was still attached and fucked.

Troye was and still absolutely aggravated.

-----
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THIS SHIT
BUT HONESTLY THIS IS THE "LAST CHAPTER" OF THIS BOOK I PLANNED TO DO AND DONT FUCKING COME AT ME AT THE WEIRD WORD CHOICES ITS A DRAFT I DID WITHOUT REVISING.

It was ultimately going to end up pretty unsatisfying, just because I'm an asshole that likes those type of endings. But yeah, the whole thing was going to be a pretty short story and most of my stories I plan them out very detailed and accordingly but I can never find the motivation to finish them thus with I have all these unfinished stories that had potential.

I really wanted to write about Troye and his friends in the bathroom giggling and shit about his pictures but I never got around that oops. Also my writing skills are real rusty and I'm pretty sure I don't use any of these words correctly and yall just think its okay?? Oh well. But if yall want to know more about the plans of this story just comment and I'll answer them. I can talk about how it was going to play out and what characters were going to be introduced and other shit like that. Honestly, if you even care enough about this story at all to want to ask.

ALSO THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CHRISTMAS GIFT OLIVIA HAVE FUN READING THIS SHITTY DRAFT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER. HONESTLY I MENTALLY CHANGED HOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO PLAY OUT IN MY HEAD A MILLION TIMES SO ITS NOT ACCURATE ITS LIKE THE ROUGH CHARACTER DESIGN  BEING COMPARED TO THE FINISHED PUBLISHED CHARACTER. ITS NO WHERE NEAR ACCEPTABLE AND IS IN THE STAGE OF EXPERIMENTATION AND STUFF.

Hope yall liked this idk why you would but cool