#10 The walk

We just ran out of the library and the last bell rang . It was time to leave school already . He held my hand and I held his . But I felt nervous about a handsome boy . "Do you wanna go to the beach ?" He asks."Thanks for standing up for me."I told him.
It was a cold afternoon and we walked on the sand . Both of our parents knew that we were out on a camping trip .

Me:"What's your favorite color ?"

Him:"Blue. What about you?"

Me:"Ummm...Rainbow."

Him:"Oh please stop kidding ."
(he joked)
Me:"No for reals!"

Him:"I wanna show you something."

   He told me to close my eyes and follow me . So I held his hand for a long time . Then I opened them and saw a beautiful view of the city lights , ocean , and a big tree house . "Do you like it?"he asked. "It's so beautiful , Amazing."I told him. "I built this with my late father."he responded. Then I couldn't help but to smile at him . We sat on the bed next to each other . I couldn't believe that he built this with his sweet sister . Then he came close to me . And just in three seconds , he looked at me like i was his world and then he said,"i wanna kiss you but i know you wont let."
But then after that we ate snacks and watched funny movies . I know . I know . It's very cliche .
   Then it started raining and I didn't like it at all . So I went next to Hyun Tae and slept next to him .
___________________________

Thanks for reading my story ! Support me by following my Instagram !
❤️❤️

-------> @awkward.genesis <-------