Party part 1 (not a meet story)

AN: first story!
WARNING ADULT CONTENT

lizas pov:
I'm getting ready when I hear the door open I turn and see David standing there in his usual button down black tee and matching pants and shoes. He had a dorky grin on his face I slip on my heels grab a clutch and we head out the door. As I walk out first he grabs my butt. I turn and quickly kiss him passionately but then realize we have to go.

We hop in the tesla and Cruise. He holds my thy as we drive. I'm not exited sense we are going to a Zane party which means lots of alcohol and drugs. But I'll be happy to be with David after😏

Davids pov :
Liza and I walk to the door of the party and I open the door for her. The music is terribly loud and it seems everyone is drunk and or high. We find a spot on the couch when we here health yell at everyone to circle up and sit so we do as he says.

Zane passes me and Liza a drink I openly grab it but Liza looks iffy about it she grabs it though and I whisper in her ear that she obviously doesn't have to. To my surprise she looks at me then looks at her drink and starts to chug she downs the whole thing and then coughs a bit. I start to slowly drink until I'm chugging too. She grabs my hand and leads me to a room and we start vigorously making out she slowly takes off her shirt of and I take mine of too I throw her on the bed and we make out even more I start to kiss her neck when I realize that .......

To be continued
AN: Hope enjoyed comment and like 💕💕