The next day

AN// sorry I haven't posted in so long!! I have been super busy but I promise I'll start putting out more content soon!!!

Liza's pov//
I wake up with a massive headache I look to my side and see David sleeping peacefully. Memories of last night are flickering in my head as I try to sit up straight. All I can think about is how stupid I was being I was completely and utterly forcing myself on David. I wouldn't have been mad if David would have had sex with me but the fact was that I was completely intoxicated and he didn't take advantage of that instead he said no and put me to sleep. What a gentlemen I love him so much. I am such An  idiot!!! I heavily let a large sigh which made David stir a little. Awwww he's so cute I kiss his cheek and run to grab water for my head.

When I come back I see him on his phone he looks up and smiles at me. He  waved me over to come snuggle with him. (👰🏽=Liza and 🙋🏻‍♂️=David )

👰🏽" bubba I'm so sorry last night I was being so stupid I shouldn't have forced myself on you I was too drunk and I shouldn't have gotten to that point in the first place"
🙋🏻‍♂️"Liza It doesn't matter I love you and nothing can change that"
👰🏽"I love you too.... but David why didn't you have sex w/ me?"
🙋🏻‍♂️" A because I love you more than anything and when have sex it should have meaning and B because I would never take advantage of you ever."

David is making deep eye connection with me and I start to breath heavily as just looks at me I want to kiss him but before I have a chance he lunged forward and kisses me deeply he kisses me with so much intensity and passion that I have to break the kiss and gasp for air he smirks and starts kissing my neck the sensation was exceptional and all I could do is clutch him and moan .

Davids pov
I'm kissing and sucking at Liza's neck as when I hear her moan. I smirk and move down to her breasts and unhook her bra. I pull it off and look down at the beauty that is my girlfriend. I move down kisses all her pleasure points when I'm at her stomach I carefully and slowly pull down Liza's panties with my teeth I pull them all the way off. I take off my shirt then my boxers. Liza looks down at me grabs me and pulls me up to her we are in the heat of the moment that grabbing a condom didn't even reach my mind. I look down at her and ask her if she is ready she nods and I slowly enter her she yelps a little and she clutches me tightly I ask her if she is okay and she doesn't say yes or no she just utters the word 'faster' so I pump in and out of her getting faster and harder I hear her moan loudly as I cum then I notice ........

AN// sorry I haven't posted in sooooo long I've been super busy but I am gonna try to post a lot
more . Thx bye