Chapter Three

"I wasn't invited? Hmmm...what a shame." The voice chilled down your back and it appeared to be the same to everyone else. 

A human with spiky yellow hair and an eye patch walked in. He wore a tailcoat with brick design and black pants with black shoes. His black gloves gripped ahold of his cane as he walked through the room.

"I'm surprised you didn't even invite me, Y/n." He smiled when you came into view.

"B-bill...?" you stuttered, taken aback by the human appearance.

"Yes, it's me. Big surprise, huh? I just couldn't deal with that goodbye and well, for me, wishes do come true."

"I don't understand."

"Silly, your wish for me to come back and be reformed, well, that's the only reason I could come back. There was either a choice to come back and be reformed, or stay in a case of stone forever, and frankly, I don't deal well with goodbye's....so here I am." 

"So....you're....good now?" Dipper asked.

"You bet it, Pine Tree. All because that's what Y/n asked for." Bill smiled and moved over to you, planting a kiss on your forehead. 

"I...can't believe it..." Ford muttered.

"Love does crazy things to a person, even a demon." Mabel smiled.

"You guys are okay with this....right?" You asked the group of people.

"Well, I don't see a problem with it, as long as he's good. I mean, having a dream demon as a friend seems pretty fun anyways. As long as....you know....they're okay." Wendy said. You watched the group of them agree, even Dipper. 

"Okay." You smiled and kissed Bill on the lips, wrapping your arms around him.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!!!" Mabel screamed with a grin.

Merry Christmas.