Die

Walls by Tiffney Harris

Walls, these walls

These plain white walls. I wonder what they have seen,

And what they have heard. Have they heard the endless, eventful, exciting, phone conversations that came with instructions?

Have they seen that goofy smile I get just thinking about your death?

Walls, these walls

These plain white walls. The keeper of my soulless shattering secrets,

the one who knows the truth behind my lies.

Walls, these walls

These plain white walls. They know the wickedness behind my sweet smile,

The evil in my eyes. They know where the blood on my hands that gets washed down the drain comes from.

Oh yes, those walls, those plain white walls.

They've seen it all.

Two down one more to go. If only you apologized for what you did this wouldn't be happening. Your friends wouldn't be dieing and you wouldn't be next.

I can already imagine your screams of fear and pain. The blood dripping down your face as you beg for mercy. I laugh at this thought and carry on with the weapon selection.

For your death that is.

Walls, these walls

These plain white walls. They are now witnessing your arrival for death.

If only they could warn you that you're about to die somehow.

Oh well, it's too late now. By the time you realize what's going on you're knocked out cold.

"Whats going on" you say in fear. "your death" I say

I cut your neck, but only a little. "I'm sorry" you yell in pain. "for what" I scream

no response just as i thought. I slice your throat and in tears of joy i sing a lullaby to your death.