My dream .

#1

I couldn't see anything ahead, but I couldn't stop. He was chasing me, I had to escape. I needed to live. My heart was beating so loud. I was panting as if I just fought a whole army but right now my war wasn't over. My enemy was behind me, with a thirst for my death. I couldn't figure out the reason, but when he came in sight I felt this excruciating pain in my heart and then he would just disappear again. I couldn't wait till I figured out more about him, I had to keep moving. Shifting my head, trying to find a place to hide myself and the fear spreading through my body. Who was he? What did he want? What was this pain? Then I lifted my head and I suddenly felt a pain. He was standing right before me. I tried to run towards my right but something pulled me back and threw me to the ground. I turned towards him, he didn't disappear this time. I could see him properly, in a black cloak with blood dripping through his leather gloves. He wore an old fashioned hat pinned with 2 crow feathers and a sword strapped to his back. He came towards me, pointed his sword, the pain inside me felt horrible as it was killing me from the inside. He effortlessly, before I could even realize what he was up to, pierced through my heart, left the sword there and disappeared. I ... I didn't feel the pain anymore but that moment, the way I screamed felt like my soul was being pushed from my body and I couldn't think about anything. I, with whatever energy I could gather, held the sword and pulled it out and .. I wake up. I slightly opened my eyes and realized it was all a dream. Phew! I was trying to push myself towards my bed because I was apparently lying on the floor and I honestly don't know how I ended up there, just then I hear my mom coming upstairs shouting out - "What on earth are you up to?". She barged into my room, finding me on the floor, all confused. Her tone suddenly changed, "Are you okay sugar cup? Were you having a nightmare?" she asked, softly pushing my hair back and rubbing my cheek. I tried to push her away and crawled into my bed, "I'm not a kid anymore, mom. Don't treat me like that!" I moaned. She tucked me into my blanket, "You are always my little darling. Get some sleep, whatever you were dreaming about sure must have been scary and you needn't worry about the time or school. Today is the first day of summer, have fun." Saying so she gave me a kiss on my cheek, patted my head and went towards the door. "As if I don't know, mom. Thanks anyway. Bye." I groaned, but before I could complete my sentence, I realized that my mom already left. What is she? Sometimes too concerned and sometimes a person who doesn't give a damn about anyone. Whatever. However she would act, the first impression she would give whenever I see her is a bubbly, fair and cheerful woman in her mid 40's. She always tied her golden brown hair into a bun and presented herself with utmost neatness, beaming a taste of class which was quite the opposite of me. She was a social bee, she knew how to act before whom well....good for her. I buried myself under my blanket and turned towards the window. It was around 4 AM, the weather outside was calm and silent, the wind was blowing, sharing all its secrets with the trees. It was so peaceful. At that moment, suddenly there was a pain near my chest, and before I could even react to it, it was gone. I sighed and closed my eyes, ignoring it. "Things will get better in the morning, I'm just imagining things maybe." Concluding so, I closed my eyes and lay down, relaxing all my muscles. But there was a little voice still pondering about what was up with me while I fell asleep and I know it.

*to be continued*