Summer Vacations, Day 1

I could suddenly hear a screaming voice around my room, "Wake up Jade! For God's sake! It's almost lunch time!" and I felt a sudden push. Urgh! What was going on? I turned around and opened an eye and there he was. Henry. He was my neighbor as well as my best friend and it has been that way for a decade now. Yeah! I know, pretty long time huh! That's what made our relationship strong. He was blabbering about something and pulling out all the curtains and opening the windows. Honestly, I never had any guy who would be as sweet as he is, this guy was always there showing off his white teeth with a broad smile, adjusting his perfectly black hair and roaming around most of the time in his T-shirts and boxers with no shame. "Do you want to spend the first day of summer lying in your room like a lazy pig?" He asked, pushing me aside and making place for himself to sit on the bed and pulling off my blanket. "Noo! Let me sleep for a while, I'm exhausted" I groaned trying to pull my blanket away from him. "Hey, your bed is actually really comfy, anyway, get up and get ready already! I'm going to take a nap meanwhile." He gave a stupid half smile and tucked himself under the blanket, pushing me off the bed. "NOT FAIR! Like seriously? You get to sleep, that to in my bed when I go get ready?" I questioned, tying my hair into a bun and pulling myself up and standing before him with my hands on my waist. "What's up with that look missy ? Shoo now!" He grinned and gave a fake yawn as he closed his eyes and plugged in his earphones. Yeah! Anything I'd do to him would be futile, I sighed and dragged myself towards the wash area and started brushing my teeth, leaning towards the window. It was sunny outside, I could see few kids playing ball on the streets and an old lady feeding the pigeons along the lane beside the big old Neem tree. They all looked so....peaceful. Was I a carefree kid like them? Am I gonna be a pleasant old lady like her? Who knows. I do wish that though. I washed my face and rushed into the shower. In about 15 minutes, I was there standing before the mirror, brushing my long black hair and plaiting it up. An image of a girl who was bubbly and not too tall, not too short, with a round-ish face and Almond shaped black eyes, a tiny nose and brown-ish pink lips along with her wheat colored skin tone wearing dark Denim Jeans with a loose light blue T-Shirt was reflecting from the mirror. She looked happy, I guess. But was she from inside? "Jade! Enough now! There are no cute guys out there you know! Well, apart from me!" Henry grinned, leaning to the other side of the door. "I'm done, okay!" I shouted, opening the door which resulted in Henry falling down near my feet. I laughed and walked out of the room with him mumbling something about me being mean or something of that sorts. We informed my mom and left, leaving my thought right there before my mirror. "So today, we are going to trek in the woods!" Henry exclaimed. "Alrightyy!" I said, following him. The woods were about 10 miles from our colony, the Rosewood Residency. So we had to go on Henry's bike. He drove fine, if I had to ignore his carelessness about speed breakers. We were talking about our school and stuff on the way, and it took us about 45 mins. He parked his bike near the entrance of the help center of that area. We got our way through the bushes, and finally found the normal path which would lead us to the hilly region, where you could get amazing pictures. Henry was really excited and was sure blabbering something, couldn't blame him, it'd been months since we came here. As far as I knew, this area didn't shelter any wild Animals. I couldn't pay attention to him as I was busy taking pictures and then suddenly, I felt a chill in the air. I fell on the ground shivering. In a few seconds, I was as good as frozen, it seemed. I was shouting out for Henry, but he couldn't hear me. But wait, I could see myself walking beside him. What was going on? Who was she? I kept calling for him but he was acting as if the girl beside him was the actual me. How much ever I was shouting, there wasn't a slightest reaction from him. I ran before him and he just walked past me. He couldn't see me. I suddenly felt energy being drained out of me and everything began to blur, in my eyes. I stretched my arm towards Henry and whoever she was, but fell backwards into somebody's arms. Somebody who? I turned my head, it was a guy with a neon star tattoo on his chest, and before I could notice anything else....I blacked out.