AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So...wagwon fams! I'm so happy y'all have decided to read my book, Gothic . Again,

So, lemme start, as you've already read , Veronica, or Ronnie, as I like to call her, is the most Gothic chic at Royser high. Any thing that has to do with black and being dull, you might as well as just consult her. She sits at the back of every class and is known to be THE most popular goth around. Ronnie's not the type you'll want to ever want to mess around with. However, inside that hard steel coated in black, is a major softie on the inside...

Then as I've already introduced, there's Cameron , the most popular guy at Royser high. He got girls practically falling at his feet and guys obeying his every command. Yup, he's a hottie and a rich brat, so yeah...he's stuck up and rude, but he can be the king of romance when he wants to. Cam, as he's fondly called is respected by everyone and you can say that he has absolutely nothing painful in his life story.

Luckily for us, we were able to survive after the impact these two made when they literally collided to the hallway on a Wednesday morning, just before their AP chemistry first period.

As in every cliche story, yes, these two became neighbours on a very awkward weekend.

So...if you're interested in their everlasting book, you might as well as start with chapter one.