1: Morning Sickness Visit {Part 1}

"Nah, Nah, Nah,"
"This feelings, that I'm feeling."
"I don't know if they're real."
"Chocolate,Puppies,Candies- Sweet and cute like you."
"Will you accept me?"
"Nah, Nah, Nah,."
"I like you, please accept me."
"Chocolate,puppies,candies- sweet and cute like you."

Donghyuck's POV
I was singing this song on my guitar that I really got into recently, It seemed to calm me and soothe me as well. It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. I was sitting on my bed singing this song and playing the tone of it with my guitar as well, I was listening to the actual song so I could have gotten some guidance. "Hyuckie? Are you here?" A familiar voice said, the door to my room opened and I was wearing literally pink pajamas. The voice was Mark, ah.. His voice is so cute. I was quietly staring at Mark the whole time thinking about his voice and how handsome he is. Mark looked at me with a, "Umm.. Are you okay?" Face. I suddenly regained myself and smiled slightly at Mark, "What are you doing here Mark?" I asked him blushing as I covered my face. Mark smiled at me brightly and came in then he sat with me on my bed. "Ah? I came to see you of course!" Mark said to me with a bright smile still, gosh Mark! Stop killing me with cuteness. Mark is sooo, nice,handsome,talented and a hard worker. What else would I want. I fell in love with him when we were still 5 years old I think. Once again I was staring at him as I thought about our childhood memories. Mark slightly lifted my chin up, he chuckled. Oh my goshie! Can I kiss him now? This is my chance.. Nah! He's straight, I think. He's really close with Adeline Cha Young, the prettiest girl in school and he probably has a crush on her. "What are you doing?" I asked him confused, even though I wanted to kiss him so bad. "Your mom said that, you had a fever and she was going to buy some medicine and food, Soo... She asked me to take care of you while she's away." Mark explained to me as he looked at my red nose. I sniffled.

Mark's POV
"Hyuckie, why do you have to be so cute?" I thought quietly as I looked around his room. I noticed a poster of "Cha Eun Woo" on the wall just above his bed. "Are you a fan of Astro?" I asked him curiously though, I was jealous. Eun Woo was both our childhood friend, I think Hyuckie has a crush on him.. "Of course! It's my best friend Eun Woo's band." Donghyuck said to me with a smile. He seemed really excited when he was talking about Eun Woo. I couldn't take him being excited about Eun. So I took the blow and asked him out of the bat. "Do you like Eun Woo?" I asked. Donghyuck looked at me and he smiled enthusiastically, "Of course I do!" He told me. I felt my heart break into three pieces as Hyuckie said that. "But I don't like "like" him that way. As a friend." He told me. I sighed in relief and my heart was back in one piece. "I love you Hyuckie." I thought as I looked at him.

Authors Note:
This is a new book of mine.. So did you like it?