chapter 1

I'm coming from Alaska and my sister, Bella, is coming from Arizona, we're going to Washington. We talk all the time, but this time we are going to live with our Dad, who I haven't seen since I was 15. Her mum is moving in with her step dad and my mum is trying to control my life so I think we need a break from each other.

I hear the flight attendant call my flight. Guess I'm leaving Alaska.

As I walk out of the plane, the wind catches my long blonde hair that I inherited from my mother. My brown eyes scan the airport, looking for my dads police uniform. I spot my dad walking towards me quickly, he had already noticed me and Bella. Muttering about how they missed me, I get thrown into their arms. Dad tried to talk to us as we got in the car, but we couldn't hear him over the shock of our new surroundings and the new friends we are hopefully going to make. In a small, rainy town in Washington, with a population of 3120 people, named Forks, dads attempt to talk to Bella making me snicker, making Bella smiles knowingly. Childhood memories play in front of me as we pull up to the familiar house. It hadn't changed in all these years.

Walking in, dad talks about how he had cleared a few shelves out for us. All I could think about was 'how are we going to survive with one bathroom'. Bella gets to see her unchanged room first, listening to how dad let the sales person choose the purple colours on her bed. My room was black from when me and dad had painted it last summer, I was going through a emo stage, just like any other teenager does. He had put dark blue covers on my bed, since he knew I liked dark colours. Don't get me wrong, I like dark colours. But not everything has to be doom and gloom, I like bright colours too.

As I sit down, I hear a noise. Looking out my window, I see my uncle Billy and Jakey with this old, beaten down truck. It must be for Bella, my motorcycle is being shipped over next week. I see Bella walk out, I jump down the stairs to let them in and listen to their formal greeting. Uncle Billy jokes about how dad has been so excited to see us, which I smiled at.

Running out I jump, attempting to put Jakey in a headlock. Key work, attempt.

"Hi Jakey, hope your glad to see me." I said. "Yh, of course I am Beks, it you." Jake replies happily. "Hi Uncle billy, how's being old?" I say jokingly. "Laugh all you want but I would never be a teenager again, too much anger" Uncle Billy chuckles, giving me a side hug.

Dad just looks at us strangled, asking Bella what she thinks of her homecoming present, pointing at the truck. "I bought it off Billy" he says proudly. I had never seen Bella so happy, even when we both got a pet hamsters named Bella and Beks. Don't judge we were 7, and clearly obsessed with our names. We all got in, Bella in the drivers seat, jake in the middle, and everyone else squashed at the sides. I can't wait to get my bike. Bella asks jake if he wants a ride to school, I was about to interrupt her and ask how we were meant to fit, but jake beat me to it saying he goes to school on reservation. Oh well, it would have been nice to see Embry, Paul and Quill but there's always the weekends I guess.

As we say goodbye to Jake and Uncle Billy me and Bella talk about everything and anything till the early hours of the morning.

—————————-

I hear this annoying ringing in the morning but can't put my finger on it until I realise it's my alarm clock. I quickly jump up and launch myself into the bathroom so I can shower and freshen up. After my shower I go into my room to plan my outfit and makeup as well as my curlers to sort my hair. Just as I'm finished, Bella trudged into the bathroom to get ready, I think. Making myself a bacon sandwich for some energy, I see Bella and my down walk into the kitchen. Bella looks like she grabbed the first thing she saw and went with it. God, I need to give her some fashion advice... but not today, I'm too tired to give advice today.

As soon as I get in the truck it feels like it's about to fall apart. We are starting school in the middle of the semester, March, so we are going to gain a lot of attention, on top of that at this school I think everyone knows everyone, meaning one mistake and your social life is ruined. Me and Bella try to find our way around and see what classes we have, when a guy with dark black hair approaches us.

"Hi, you must be Rebeca Swan and Isabella Swan. I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place, so anything you need tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on, come to me." Said the boy.

"I'm more the suffer in silence type, thanks." Bella says, "and I'm more of the loud out going type," I say rolling my eyes. "That could be a good a good headline..." Eric trails off. "What?" I ask. "Don't worry." He mutters. I shrug, forgetting about it.

Our first lesson was pe, which is great because I'm pretty good, I was on the netball it Alaska and we went to nationals. Bella? Not so much. I walk into the hall and see we are playing volleyball, I put myself in a team, helping them win. Bella was doing great... by great i mean she hasn't been hit in the face yet, at least that process. Spoke too soon. God Beks, why do you have to jinx everything all the time. Then she goes hitting a guy on the back of the head. Poor guy.

"I'm sorry, I told them not to let me play" she blushes. "No that's totally fine, your Isabelle, right?" He says smiling. "No it's just Bella, and she's just Beks." She smiles back.

I wave so he knows who she's on about.

"I'm mike, Mike newton." The guy says. Suddenly, this bubbly girl appears out of no where, commenting about how great Bella's spike was. Her name was Jessica.

"Hey your from Arizona, right? And your from Alaska?" Jessica states. "Yh," we both reply. "Aren't people from Arizona meant to be tanned and people from Alaska meant to be pale?" She questions, confused.

"Yh, maybe that's why they kicking me out!" Bella jokes, while I reply, shrugging "Yh, I just use a lot of sun beds." Making Jessica and Mike chuckle?

————————

Vote, comment and enjoy!