CHAPTER 1: Monday Morning Blues

( warning: has hash language)(unedited)

Chapter 1: Monday Morning Blues....

COLLEGE LIFE
DAY 1

College sucks. Mondays' suck. Monday hungover morning sucks. Well in short life sucks. I'm normally not the winey type but when your alarm rings at butt crack of the dawn and you have to drag your hungover ass out of the heavenly comforts of your bed then these are the first thoughts that pop into my mind.

I cover my head with my pillow as my alarm snoozes for the hundredth time and let out a groan.Ugh.

The sound of an alarm is the worst sound everrrr.....Well even though it plays Katy Perry's Rise, still.

Suddenly I feel myself being shook with a force only a wrestler can muster. "Gina!!!! Get up you lazy sack of potatoes and get moving!!"

That shrill voice. I had become too familiar with that voice in the past few days. The voice of my annoying roommate who had taken it upon herself to be my best friend in college.

I made a poor attempt to protect myself from the earthquake that is Steph but alas I failed.

"Five more minutes Steph just..." My sleepy pleading voice is interrupted by a loud shrill.

"DON'T YOU DARE ASK FOR FIVE MORE MINUTES Regina George!!!"

Those words made me jump out of my bed super fast and throw the first thing that touched my hands at the wannabe best b*tch friend's face.

A smile of triumph etched on my face as I heard a distinct awwh.

Well I had certainly discovered my hidden talent to shut up irritating beings with closed eyes. Yay to me!!

Squinting my eyes and letting the contacts adjust, I glance at my room mate who is surprisingly covered in packets of different flavoured condoms rubbing her forehead and stomach at the same time.

In short she looked like a perfect poster for safe s** . The sight was so beyond hilarious that I couldn't help the hyena like laughter that errupted through my mouth.

For one thing using safe s** and Steph in one sentence is a big crime in itself. I'm not being judge-y but in a few days I have known Steph and a few unfortunate encounters like walking in on BDSM level s** in a public place in broad daylight totally sober indicates a certifiable looney. My poor eyes had to be soaked in bleach for a few days after witnessing not so sensitive scenes, putting it mildly.

My hyena-laugh is inturupted by a annoyed Steph. "What's so funny ugh?"

I reply between my bouts of laughter." You...Look like....A poster.....For safe s**."I manage to say.

I look up and see confusion etched on her face as if she has never heard a stranger oxymoron.

That makes me laugh harder. As a result tears are streaming down my face partly due to the nasty demon that is residing in my head to punish me for all the drinking last night.

"What demon?" Steph screech-demands. I swear Steph is the unofficial queen of the banshees.

"Ugh??" I stop laughing and stare at her. This girl asks the most weird questions at any time.

"You said something about demon residing in your head to punish you? You known you could always call the Winchester brothers for help right?" Steph replies.

Oops looks like I'm the weird one now. "It's nothing and why would I call the Winchester brothers? Who are they? Hot guys on campus?"

"O.M.F.G!!!!" I cover my ears to protect them from permanent damage due to screeching but alas, to no avail. "Have you being living under a rock for the past DECADE?" Screech..Screech..Screech..
My poor ears bleed.

Steph suddenly glances at the clock and freaks out even more." Omg get up you lazy a** woman I'm already FIVE MINUTES late for my work out!!!"

I hop out of my bed, stretching myself I head over to the restroom Steph and I share. Opening the door I turn around and say, "You better watch your back for calling me R.G cuz payback's a b*tch and I intend to pay 'every' penny back with interest." I wink at her and open the restroom door, the last look I glimpse before closing the door is the terrified look on Steph's face. At least she is wise enough to know pissing off Regina Gonzales has a very high price.

{√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√•√}

After an hour of intense workout I am sweating profusely. My headache has reduced to a dull throbbing and is a bit more manageable.

Steph is returning from the restroom for God know what time after touching up her make up and starts the treadmill at the lowest speed again. Steph has zero interest in work out but a hundred percent interest in gawking at well ripped sweaty body of the race known as men.

Steph has already kissed if not slept with one fourth of the regulars. I hope that she hurries up with the rest three forth so that I can get some late morning sleep. While Steph is busy checking out her latest victim I work out seriously. I figure I could always lose a couple of pounds.

I glance at my watch. It's nearly 7 a.m. I inturupt Steph's not so discreet stalking, "Girl I gotta go. Have some errands to run."

Steph waves at me without breaking her hawk gaze stalking. I roll my eyes. So much for being the best friend.

~~~~~••••~~~~~••••~~~~•••~~~

Back in the dorm room I am getting dressed for my first class. I chose a simple outfit of skinny jeans with black crop top paring with a choker and flats. I don't prefer wearing heals and avoid it at all costs. Well it's not like I need them at my height of 5'9. I am just finishing getting dressed when a devilished Steph walks in.
"Looking hot girl." Steph compliments. "See you at lunch?"
"Thanks Steph. Sure just text me the place." Steph nods and makes her way to the restroom. Strange she is not bragging about her latest conquest.

I gather my things and hope for a fantastic four years. Getting out of my room my eyes land on the quote which give a boost of self confidence.

"My life, my rules."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello to all my lovely readers. This is my second   book on Wattpad. If you wanna check out more of my writing feel free to visit my profile. Hope you are enjoyed the first chapter. Please vote, comment and like!!!
Lots of love,
V.