Ginger princess's sister

AN this is my first Of Mice & Men fan fiction I might write smut I dont know but it is an Austin Carlile, Ashley Purdy and Josh Franceschi love story

-----------/---------/------

*Angel's pov*

"Alan get your lasy motherfucking ass out of bed the bus is going to be here soon!" I screamed in Alan's ear. Yes under all that ginger hair of his, he has ears. I have a very close relationship with my brother he is my best friend and partner in crime. For Warped Tour this year, I'm allowed to go as long as I'm their merch girl.

We leave for Warped in half an hour and Alan is in bed...naked with his teddy bear! I cant wait to see Austin again. I admit it now that I have a crush on him. He's just so fucking perfect I would sh- "Angel stop drooling bus is here!" damn it fuck you ginger princess. "Coming shit head. When did you wake up you fucker?" I ran down the stairs but tripped up on the last step. I stumbled into a hard chest. "Oof, okay who went to the gym?" That's when I heard it. The sexiest voice ever. "I did babe." I blushed. "Austin, you giant I missed you!" I jumped on him. Imagine a 20 year old 5"7 girl jumping on a 6"2 guy whose 26. Its hard but he didn't let me fall, instead he gripped my ass. The things this man does to me. He carried me out to the tour bus leaving Alan to grab the bags which consists of my 3 duffle bags and 2 backpacks and Alan's suitcase. Walking up the stairs was a little more difficult than thought. We stumbled forward into the driver. I jumped off Austin and hugged the driver he was on BMTH's bus last year. "Hi Bobath!" I said laughing. He just smiled and walked off. "Oh no you didn't Bobatt! Come back here!" he just flipped me off. Well thats just rude. I hugged the rest of the guys and sat on squidgy. "Angel get your motherfucking ass off squidgy now!" That extremely sexy growl emerged from Austin. I jumped up and sat on his lap. "sorry Austiboo." i mumbled. "Awe its okay Angleboo. Make yourself comfy on lap de Austin." I giggled and grabbed squidgy and laid my head on Austin's chest. Ahh heaven. Alan sat next to us, in his hand was a beer and the other a monster. Fuck man. He is sneaky, Austin will kill him if he- "ALANA ASHBY GIVE ME THAT MONSTER NOW!" Too late. Alan shook his head and gave Austin the beautifulness that is the blue monster. Austin cracked it open and took a sip. Seconds later, the monster can was pressed to my lips as the juicy contents ran down my throat. When I finished the can, I handed it back and burped. "Awe man, Angel that was mine." Austin whined. I just giggled and slowly drifted off to sleep on Austin.

-----------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the shitty chapter and that i took

forever to finish it. have been busy recently

Hope you like it

Emofuckermonster <3