Cuddles and netflix

Your p.o.v

Danny hasn't responded to my texts, maybe I should go over there. I stand up and grab my phone and slip on my shoes.
"Mom I'm going to danny's!"
"Ok sweety, don't stay out too late!"
"I won't!" I say as I walk out the door. I walk down the stairs and to the road. I see Paul walk out of Danny's house and walk over to a girl. I walks across the streat and over to Danny's.
"What are you doing here Y/N?" Paul scoffs and wraps his arm around the girl.
"I'm going to see danny" I say and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Well have fun, Danny is being a baby right now"
"What do you mean?"
"Let's say we are not friends anymore, I left him for Jamie" Paul nods his head towards Jamie. Jamie fakely smiles and waves at me.
"Paul what the hell!? Friends don't leave each other for girls!"
"I love Jamie I would do anything for her, Danny is just a little baby."
"I can't believe you paul..."
   I run into Danny's house and hear sobs.
   I follow the sobs into Danny's room. I see Danny curled up in a ball.
   I quickly run over to his bed and crawl in next to him.
"Oh Danny, he doesnt deserve you ok? You are way better than him ok?"
Danny nodd and sits up.
"There's my handsome boy, how about we watch netflix and cuddle?"

I Wanted to get this out there so ill make a second part. Vote if i should keep writing. ~Madi