➳ shichiro

☾

n a m ehwang shichiro

n a m e
hwang shichiro

n i c k n a m e s
shichi, chichi, freak

a g e
twenty-one ; ∞

s e x u a l i t y
bi-curious

r e l a t i o n s h i p

a p p e a r a n c e
a body structure of the most pure-blooded vampires, shichiro has a strong figure combined with great height. his hair is dark, tinged with amber highlights and combed in a shaggy fringe across his face, his natural parting located on the far right side of his head. honey-gold eyes highlighted with a crimson hue in the daylight, shichiro's eyes are monolidded and slightly downturned, rimmed with pale purple shadows beneath them. his skin is a regular shade, not significantly pale. gradient lips with a ruby tinge, his bottom lip is marked with two pinpoint dimples on either side, exactly in placement of where his canines come down. uniquely shaped ears that curve naturally into a more animalistic, pointed shape, there are admittedly some aspects that are a bit less human than most. dressed up to crisp, work ready perfection, shichiro's outdoor appearances are clean cut and formal. however, in his apartment he would much rather walk about in sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, his feet often dragging along in a pair of worn down trainers. during business hours, his cartilage piercing is also out of use.

a b n o r m a l i t i e s
:. enhanced vampire abnormalities .:

p e r s o n a l i t y
shichiro is a reserved man, well mannered and calm on most occasions. a hard worker, he definitely has an air of generosity about him and always greets those around him as politely as he can. he's a well-earning business man, working as dutifully as possible every single day. working under the prestigious teruya household, shichiro ensures only the best possible image that people may see of him. kind, respectful and dignified, shichiro's persona that he puts on for the public is almost too perfect. however, a struggling, imperfect vampire is what shichi really is, and that reality of himself tends to be exposed far too many times for comfort. shichiro, despite being of pure vampire blood, has far too many flaws about himself to retain the pure-lineage image that the rest of his family holds. one of these flaws is the dislike for blood and meat and paradoxically a bloodlust far more prominent than most vampires. due to this dislike, shichiro has deprived himself of any access to the needed substances. however, when his bloodlust takes hold, (which is at least once a week) the man becomes a monster deprived of any human sanity. a blood thirsty killer who will not stop unless his thirst is quenched. needless to say, shichiro hardly remembers these insane moments, unaware of what he's done until he takes a look in the mirror the next morning. covered in blood, flesh under his nails and occasionally he will find his hair has turned white in extreme cases of the marie antoinette syndrome, caused by the extreme fear and stress that his body goes through every time he loses control.

l i k e s
:. red cordial .:
:. oversized sweaters .:
:. pumpkin patches .:

d i s l i k e s
:. mirrors .:
:. halloween .:
:. meat .:

f o r g o t t e n w i s h
❝ i wish that i was normal. ❞
shichiro was born from a saddening forgotten wish. it was the wish cried out by so many, children, teenagers and adults alike; those who wished that they could be normal in terms of society's standards. the wish itself was difficult in terms of fulfilment when the subject at hand of normality is so broad. although, shichiro does have his ways of going about completing this wish, regardless of the fact that it is one of the most difficult. shichiro himself is not normal, and if that means proving to others that they are more normal than most by using himself as a comparison, then he will do so. he has also found a tendency to use reverse psychology and estranged definitions of normal to ensure a peace of mind in those who feel as if they aren't up to standards with being a regular individual.

b a c k r o u n d
as a wish spirit, shichiro's genetics as a vampire are drastically mutated and his mentality dangerously unstable. despite coming from a line of the most pure-blooded vampires, shichiro has too many imperfections caused by his heavenly genes to even be considered one. at least, that's what his family believes. unaware as to the reason why shichiro is so horribly different, the male was thrown out as an outcast. hardly part of the hwang lineage anymore. a tolerance to the sun, a reflection when vampires are not supposed to have one, a distaste for meat and blood of any sorts, combined with a heightened sense of bloodlust when deprived of nutrition, shichiro's flaws all encompassed what his family saw to be nothing but a freak. taking it upon himself to survive within the mortal world, shichiro created his own identity, all the while trying to suppress any part of his vampire heritage. but a part of oneself cannot be so easily forgotten. shichiro has been working under the teruya household to make a living for himself for a few years now, swiftly working up the ranks. although due to his high status, shichiro knows just about every little secret that has worked its way through the halls of the teruya mansion. his ears have not missed a single word since he has arrived. it is thought that shichiro may have significant unspoken knowledge of the incident as well.

e x t r a s

ethnicity : japanese / korean

face claim : lee minhyuk

theme : phobia | dvwn

theme :  phobia | dvwn

☾