Chapter 1 : Max!

I fell asleep at 12:00 last night. I didn't know I was asleep at first. then someone appeared by my dads truck.i walked up to him and asked "who are you?" "Max, who are you? and you smell good." "Lindy and thanks." I smiled looked down and blushed.he asked if I wanted him to bite my neck and make me a vampire? I said "yes." he bit my neck and nothing happened.he asks if I feel stronger or different but I say no. He asks if I want him to go get his brother to turn me into a vampire. I said "sure." him and his brother come back his brother sees that max bit my neck and said "wow u don't feel anything?" I say "no." "stronger different thirsty for blood?" he asked. "Nope." well do u want to be with max forever? "yes defiantly!" "Ok max do you want to be with Lindy forever?" "Yes! bro that's why I brought you here. she's my you know what (mate)!" "Ok I'll bite her but just in case Lindy how old are you?" "18." "okay so when I bite you, you know you guys will have too move did max already tell you this?" "no." "okay well you will have to keep your thirst down and get colored contacts since you have glasses and no one can find out that you are a vampire!" "okay I get it I watched twilight before and is that almost the same as what I will become? if it is I already know everything." "yes it is. my "girlfriend" (my girlfriend is a vampire) watched twilight." "did you go with her?" "ya I took her out on a date I let her pick the movie out."