3

Friday morning ~
Yesterday had me feeling some type of way , Martinez was huge down there , well I shouldn't be surprised a man that looked that good , should have something big down there . Well it's time for me to get ready for school maybe even play with Martinez to get back at what he did .

I walked into the school feeling confident as ever . Martinez was playing games yesterday , two can play that game . I had my cute black ripped jeans that hugged my curves and made my ass look fat , brown split tunic , and my brown uggs . My hair was curled as usual . A bitch was looking fine as fuck .

When I walked into the school , it felt like all eyes were on me . I start to feel uncomfortable but, I sucked it up and held my head up high . My best friends weren't nowhere around , so I walked straight to my locker to get my books .

I put my books in my bag and start texting on my phone waiting for the bell to ring . That's when he started walking to me .

Martinez POV~
I smelled her from my locker , forgetting what my team was talking about I turned my head and saw her . My god I never knew how pretty she was . Those jeans got her looking right , I would never see my self with a bigger girl but shit she changed my mind quick . I bite my lip and tell my team "I'll be back".

Walking to her locker she starts to blush .
"Hey beautiful "
"Martinez" and she looks at me then rolls her eyes
"What's up with the attitude , a nigga can't even say hi to you no more "

This girl attitude is something serious , I'm gonna make h r mine so I can fix that quick .

Tokyo POV~
"What's up with the attitude , a nigga can't even say hi to you no more ?" Time to win this game .
" nobody has an attitude daddy " I bite my lip and he stares at me . 
I grab my bag and books and laugh while walking in my class . Got his ass stuck on stupid

Martinez POV~
What in the hell just happened ?

Hey babes !!
Okay quick session , my phone has been stolen for like two months . That's why I haven't updated in awhile but I'm coming back soon . My new phone will be turned on tomorrow so hopefully I will be updating a lot quicker . Hope you enjoyed this quick chapter 💕✨