Roommate(s)?!

Ok I'm not Dead Whoopee! Ok here's the chapter I promised I've been working on this for DAYS on how to word it and how to get this to make sense.

The image above is what your dorm looks like when you open the doors.

Nakamoto's POV:
As I was standing there waiting for instructions I heard Ewrin yell "Okay, I'm going to choose who you are going to be roommates with, so I don't want to hear any whining. GOT IT!!!" "Sir, Yes Sir!" I said as I stood strong and tall he looked at me with a face of respect. When he did that I felt a sense of achievement. But, I also had a feeling that he wasn't the only one who was staring at me. "Okay, Braus you are going to share a room with Ackerman." as he was calling out the rest he stopped in his tracks. "Hmm, there only seems to be four of you left and there is only one room left," He look at us as he had his hand on his chin thinking. " Since it's the biggest room of the rest of the cadets rooms...I guess you guys will be sharing a room. So Leonhardt, Fritz, Lenz, and Nakamoto are going to share a room." My eyes widened in shock hearing that. 'I wonder how this will play out? I'm sharing a room with the most overprotective person in the world, a fighter beyond compromise, and a sweet, innocent, child-like girl. Man, life is strange.' I thought as I sighed. "Okay, I've now assigned all of you. You're all dismissed." He said. "Hai!" we all said in unison. We all bowed and exited to our assigned dorms. As I was walking I heard someone walking behind me so I turned around and looked at the person, it was Annie. "Hey Annie. Can you believe we got roomed together... lucky strike, huh?" I said as I wrapped my hand around her shoulder. "Y-yeah, I almost couldn't believe it myself." she said as we walked together to the room.

Annie's POV:
When she wrapped her arms around me I instantly blushed but, continued to walk and talk with her to our dorm room. When we got there she opened the door for me like a gentlewoman and let me go inside first. When I got inside my jaw dropped. I was completely speechless. "Hey, what's wrong Anni--- OH MY GOD!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!" Nakamoto yelled. We both stared at the room in disbelief at how big it was. "Nakamoto-san are you okay?" I asked as I saw her face light up. "Why do you keep calling me by my last name we've been friends for a good couple of years. Just call me Katsumi." I looked at her and smiled. "Fine, are you okay Katsumi-san?" She smiled back at me and said "I'm fine, I'm just really, super happy that we get this huge room."

Katsumi's POV:
I smiled like it would be the very last time I would ever do it. I hugged Annie and grabbed all of my stuff as I headed to my and Annie's room. I dropped all of my stuff on the ground. And laid on the bed. I let a sigh escape my mouth as I relaxed. "I just can't wait to get started with training." I said as I grabbed my old guitar that I keep with me at all times. I sighed and strummed on it for a little bit. While I was strumming I decided to close my eyes and tease Annie a little bit,and began to sing some lyrics.

There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades

Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out
Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll hold this for ya at the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you

La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you