Introduction

✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩

The royal queen glanced at the soul standing before her, his appearance cloudy and unrecognisable. But the queen knew, that this man was their hero, the man who jeopardised his life many times for her sacred worlds.

"Your death was unfortunate, young hero, you will be greatly missed by all the society in all of the planets," the queen stated.

"Thank you, your majesty, I am truly grateful for all the opportunity you have given me, however, please forgive me for having such a foolish death. I have made an oath with you that I would die fighting for the royal family and your sacred worlds, although, I fought my final breath on a very unpredictable place and time." The man spoke gently with both regret and shame.

"There is no need for apology, you battled bravely for my land and for all my people, thus, we can never repay you. Sadly, this will be my final good bye, your family will and always will be proud, I am very pleased to call you my noble knight. It is now time for you to join thy ancestors, your name shall be remembered. Farewell, I will take good care of your family."

"Thank you again your majesty," The man kneeled on one knee, his right hand curled tightly and was placed directly on top of his un-beating heart, while the other, behind his back.

He slowly and carefully started to disappear. Small, fragile light glowed beneath his shoes.

"Promise me, please don't tell....." The rest of his words were cut off. But the queen knew exactly what he was struggling to say.

And with a tear dripping down his face, his whole body shone and disappeared in thin air.

"I understand. I will try my best." The queen spoke quietly to no-one.

Every year on the same night, thee precious, memorial night. One star would shine brighter than the rest. Where he could tell his family that he had made it safely to another universe, a world in that universe, also known as 'The Unknown Life', where all the faithful blood goes to after their delicate life had been ripped off.

-

('The Unknown Life', also known as, 'The eleventh Universe and World', is where all the ancestors would wait for their beloved ones.

But unfortunately, that world has another story that would be revealed, in another tale.)

✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩~✩