ch. 2 different

(pαѕt)

"I'm serious sir" nick looked down.

"we never seen this before... We don't know what to do.. " he said.  Nick just looked at him.

"then I need answers! I lost my wife,  I'm not losing my daughter! " he shouted..
.

Ruby looked up. She was playing in the kids area.  Her brothers were to. 

"I wonder what dad is talking about" she said.

"yea" said thunder agreeing with his sister.

"I wonder how well look when were in high school! " winter said

"that's a long time win your only 5 " she said. Win was winters nickname. He nodded. 

"true. I bet I'll be popular! " he said. 

"pfft yea right! I'll be popular and I'll be a lady's man! " thunder said smiling. Ruby rolled her eyes.  

"I don't think so thunder I don't even like you" she said. Thunder rolled his eyes and they laughed.

".. Besides what are we here anyways? " thunder asked. Ruby stopped laughing. 

".....I-I don't know" she said and looked down. Winter and thunder looked at each other then back at Ruby. 

".... Ruby what's wr-" in a blink of an eye the lights were out.

"H-hey weres were the lights?!"winter said. It was pitch black. Not one light. They just stood there.

"...sooo is this how blind people see?" Winter asked. Thunder sighed and elbowed him.

"Ow!" He said and holded his side.

"Just shut it win it's not the place or the time to be joking" he said. Winter rolled his eyes.

"..so do we got to dad?" Thunder asked.

"...no. we don't know his room number so it's best we stay here.." Winter responded. Thunder nodded.

"I agree...you ruby?" Thunder said but he got no response.

".....ruby?" He said. Nothing.

"She probably went to find dad" he said. Winter nodded.

"Shall we look for her?" Winter asked.

"......i don't know.." He said.

Please remember me
Ch.2 different

(Rubys pov)

I can't see a thing..i stretched around for the wall and finally I felt it. I started walk In keeping my hand the wall each step. Honestly I'm scared..i kept walking forward but strangely...i haven't felt a door and I walked for a while now..i continued but then I stoped. There was a light..but not the kind on the ceiling..i stood still as I just watched it. It was at the end of the hall but it was a long way. Could it be dad with a flashlight? Yea! It should be! I started walking towards the end of  the hall. Then I started walking fast...now I was running. I smiled.

"Dadddy!!" I said as I ran faster. But when I got close to the light it disappeared leaving me with the darkness. I looked to my right only to see another hall way and much darker then the one I came from...and at the end of that hall was the same mysterious light. I started running trying not to look back.

"......ruby" I stoped and looked around. No one was there.

"...hello?" I said. Nothing. I ran towards the end of that hall trying to forget I herd that by it was impossible. When I got there to my right was a dead end.