Prologue

How it all started..-

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Niall!! Happy birthday to you!

The words chanted to the now 5 year old boy. 
Filled with happiness and joy he could not ask for anything other. Having a mother, father, and a brother, not to mention many, many, many, friends. Fortunately he did not ask for anything big, and he was loved for that. Blowing out the 5 blue candles of the cake that was rectangled and vanilla layered with melted chocolate he laughed like there was no tomorrow. Everything he wanted was his at the moment. 
He opened his presents given to him. His friends circled around him trying to him to open their special present they gave. He had received toys of all the categories. Name it, he had it as a gift. 
But the boy did not spend any time with the toys, he decided to spend time with his loving family.
Hugging each one individually he said thank you. He wished that day would last forever and ever.
But that never did come true.
Oh those evil people who only wanted that family's riches had broken in. However, the boy escaped. He hid in the closet of the basement hoping his family would follow.But they did not. The burglars stole everything, everything meaning also including the many lives of those children that had sacrificed the day to be there for the little boy. The killers saved the family for last killing them slowly in pain and screams. But leaving one small child, the birthday boy alone. They wanted to see him suffer alone.
The smile that brought many people to smile along as well, had faded. The upside down version appeared, the child came out of his hiding place staring at the blood painted walls. Only tears spoke for him, tears and yells of sadness.

Happy birthday to you... ..
.....Happy birthday to you.
........Happy birthday dear Niall.. Happy birthday to..... you..