The young girl

She is the girl that is always smiling, she is always making others laugh and smile. She is constantly making another's feel good about them selves.

Wanna know this girl's deepest darkness secret?

She is broken. Every night she sits on the bathroom floor with her hips bleeding.listening to her dad screaming at her to open the god damn door. She sits there motionless, thinking if only she had the guts to bring the sharp blade of the knife to her neck and just slit it, but she can't. She throws the knife to the ground and gets up with hot tears falling down her rosy cheeks.

Walking past her dad her world moving so fast it's a blur. Her dad try's to grab the young girl pissed off because she won't look at him. She walks to her dad's room to his closet, her father follows the young girl confused but does he stop screaming about how she is stupid. A mistake. Waste of space.

She grabs the gun he hides under his clothes in his closet. Before he can say another word, she areadly as the gun to her head whispering "god forgive me."

Those were her last words before she shoots her brains out. Her lifeless body falls to the ground with a thud. Her dad stops screaming now everything is silent. The young girl is dead and happy.