Starters!

This book kind of Starts off a little boring, But I Promise you this book gone get real good. So keep reading. -Tay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassgud, My name is Ja'nae Washington, I'm 16 years old.

As y'all ALREADY know I love money. I literally can't go home with no money. Shit I got to make at least a penny. I can't go home thinking that I didn't make any money.

Everybody say's I get on their nerves because all I do is talk about money. I can't help my self that I love money. I was born to make money and love it.

I've always tried to find new ways to make money. Since I was 4.

Anyways, My loud ass Alarm clock woke me up, I pushed my hair out my face than dragged my body off the bed. I put my phone on the charger than I went into the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off and I put my hair in a messy bun, I got in the shower. I washed every body part of my body good. Than I shaved everywhere.

I got out and dried off my body. Today i'm only going to wear a little make-up. I decide that i'm going to wear pink eye shadow and lip gloss.

I started on my make-up.

Today i'm going to wear black leggings with a white crop top with my white and pink jordans.

I ain't feel like doing my hair, I took it out the bun and let it drop. It was nice and wavy. I grabbed my phone and purse than I walked down stairs.

I started saving my streaks on snap chat as I walked down stairs..

"Good morning Sweetie." Says my mom turning around putting bacon on the plate behind her.

"Wassup ma." I said.

"Want breakfast?"

"Nah i'm good, But i'll take a bacon." I said smiling and taking a bacon off the plate.

She laughed. "Hey daddy." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hey lady bug."

"Damn dad what I tell you bout' that name?" I said rolling my eyes and taking my car keys off the hook.

My mom gave me this mad look. "My bad... But I need lunch money."

"Nae I know you got money, You will have a whole heart attack if you ain't have money."

My dad Digged in his pocket and Gave me a 20 dollar bill. "Thanks dad." I said and gave him a hug while rolling my eyes at my mom.

As I was walking out I heard my mom say. "You know that girl got money, She just playing you. You So STUPID sometimes."

I was thinking in my head.

Bitch you big mad or little mad.

She just mad cause I like my dad more than her old ass.

When I got to school I parked in the same spot where I always parked at. Since I came to school.

Jervonte(My boy best friend.) Parks next to me. And Tiara,Aliyah and Miya parks in the same roll.

All 4 of them is my best friends, I've been down for them since 4th grade. Will Jervonte I met him when I was a freshman.

Tiara is the nice and pretty one in the group but people be trying to take her niceness for granted. She nice but she could change in 1.5 seconds. And she got like 5 siblings. Also her ass got this annoying ass boyfriend. When we was young we told each other that we will never pick a boy over our friends, But her ass barely talk to us now ever since she started dating CJ. Tiara is the thick one she so thick. I'm the second one.