Dream: Choked

This was a dream I had back when I was little, and ever since I made stories about it when we had to make up our own stories back in elemantery school. (Sorry for bad spelling haha!)

So now, you all get to read my most memorable but yet, strangest dream I had back then!

This may start off as a unexpected story since the creepyness starts right away! But...

As soon as I woke up, I saw a giant monster standing right in front of my bed.

This monster was tall enough that it would just crash through the ceiling if it jumped even a little.

It had a pale green scale-like skin and spike collars around both of his legs, both of his arms, and around his neck. It had giant claws, sharp enough to kill anyone. It's hands was so big that a human my size would look like a little action figure toy from McDonalds, within the palm of his hands.

It had a thick body, thick enough that if I even had the chance to try and fight it, I wouldn't even be able to damage it one little bit!

I didn't have much time to search around for help, all I got to see was my door opened all the way. But at the other side, it was all dark. Too dark in fact. Nothing could be viewed in the darkness beyond that doorway of mine.

This was my first and last thing I saw before he took my entire body into it's hands...

As he took me by the neck, he glared at me with his scary red eyes and sharp fangs. Then he made me face my door of darkness, and started to choke me...slowly...as I was unable to move any body part. So I could not see the monster or anything else anymore. Just my wide open door.

At the time, I didn't feel any pain yet, but to try and get rid of this monster, I tried calling for my Mom. But as I yelled as loud as I can, it seemed like my voice waves could not reach out of my mouth.

I couldn't even hear myself call out to my mother, and all I felt was the vibrations from my voice.

But that didn't stop me from calling for her. I continously called for help and for my Mom, but it was no use. I couldn't say anything without being heard...

Eventually, I started feeling the pain from being choked by this huge monster...

My nightmare ended...or...at least...that's what I thought....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The night after, I had the same exact dream! Except it started with me in the monster's hand, choking me harder and harder. Making me have a hard time breathing.

I continued to yell for him, but still...no use. My lungs were about to give up, and I thought I would be done for if no one rescues me...

As I continued to yell for help, the monster choked me harder and harder until I was unable to even try calling for help.

I then tried to get out of his grasp on me. Struggling, I try to get myself loose and free myself. But there was no use, I was still stuck in the same postion in it's hand.

I just realized...I'm feeling weaker...

The monster laughed and make strange monster sounds as he watched me go through so much pain.

Eventually...I gave up trying to struggle with the monster and let it choke me to death.

I just let my body dangle from within it's hands and claws, waiting for my life to end...

I then woke up.

I don't remember having an another same dream anytime soon, but eventually...my nightmare continued on eventually...probably around the same month or the month after...

And this is how it continued and ended......

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I woke up and found myself in the monster's claws again. Knowing that it was impossible to escape this monster's grip, I just let myself slowly die from it's strangling...what ever you call it...

Everything started to fade away, my eyesight was getting blurry and my hearing was dimming.

I knew I was going to die, especially since I had no more air running through my body anymore.

But...as soon as I felt throat about to burst, something crashed through my window!

I looked right away since I still had a little bit of eyesight left, and saw a magic carpet flew into my room from the dark outside world.

The magic carpet swooped at the monster, letting go of me.

As the monster let me go, I fell onto the carpet and the two of us flew out of the house and into the sky.

(I can't remember the ending very clearly, but I think the house blew up too...as if it was like in a Metroid game. After defeating the final boss, the planets and/or stations usually tend to explode.)

Funny thing was that I watched Alladin the morning before this night...so that might of caused a random magic carpet to randomly come in and save me. (LOL)

So...sometimes watching things before going to bed can help! (HAHA!!)

BUT...something strange happened right after I woke up from the nightmare...

You know how much pain my throat went into in this nightmare/dream right?

Well...

I woke up with a sore neck. As if something was actually choking me...or trying to...