Chapter 8

Alyas Pov 

" Wish me luck Miles... "

Miles Pov

Something is going on with Alya. Why wouldn't she leave the hospital? Sure the bruises were bad, but what was a doctor supposed to do about them? There must have been a different reason she stayed. Even though I was worried about her, I couldn't help the feeling that I was gonna be healthy in a few hours.

" Miles! Let's go! " my mom yelled. I dashed down the stairs exitedly.

" I really hope she's ok. "  I told my mom. " Who? " she asked. " Alya. She's still acting weird. " I told her, my voice cracking. 

My mom also looked worried. " Yeah, me too. " she said quietly.

We arrived at the hospital and they immediately called me. 

" So, how's your little cutie doing? " the doctor asked me. " We are not dating, but I kinda wished we were. " I told him. " She said that she would be the first thing I saw when I woke up. " I told him. " Awww that's sweet. But it's not possible. " He told me. " Why not? " I asked worried. 

" She won't be fully recovered and ready to walk in twelve hours. " he told me calmly. I had no idea what he was talking about. What did he mean by, she won't be fully recovered? Fully recovered from what? I asked myself. " Fully recovered from what? " 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my mom, motion for him to not talk anymore. " Oh, well nothing. " he said trying to change the subject. " What was that? " I asked, getting scared of what might be happening to Alya. " I'm not supposed to say. " the doctor told me.

" No, tell me what's going on. " I demanded. " After the surgery. " he told me. The next thing I remembered was feeling pain, in my arm, and then black.

Alya's Pov

I woke up in a hospital room. I saw Bianca, and Jax, sitting down beside me. " Is Miles ok? " I asked them, the second my eyes fluttered open. They both laughed. 

" He's fine, we just got done speaking to him. " Jax told me. A horrible feeling, over came me. " You didn't tell him, right? " I asked worriedly. " About you dating the guy who was hurting you, or that your his kidney donor? " Bianca asked. " Woah, your dating Austin! " Jax exclaimed. " I don't want to, but he said he's gonna hurt Miles if I don't. I'm just trying to protect him. " I told Jax.

" Alya, you gotta break up with Austin. You and Miles are meant for each other. I've never seen a boy talk so much about a girl, even though they're just friends. " he told me, while practically begging me.

" I'm just trying to protect him. " I whimpered, suddenly feeling upset. Jax sighed. " I didn't mean to make you upset... but Alya, I know you like Miles! " ' How did he know? ' I asked myself.

" Alright, even if I did like him. He doesn't like me. Somebody like him, doesn't fall for someone like me. " I told Jax sadly. " Alya, you don't know that! " Bianca chimed in.

We heard the door being jiggled, and the last person I ever wanted to see walked in. Austin.

" Oh my gosh, Alya! Are you ok? " he asked. I was surprised to see him being nice. " Uh yeah, why are you here? " I asked, flatly. " I came to see if your ok. " 

A nurse came in. " Since it's been two days, your good to go Alya. " she told me, before walking out the room. 

I told Jax and Bianca to leave, to see if Austin was just being nice around them. I wasn't surprised that it was all a trick.

I walked out of the room, prepared to see Miles. But Austin with his attitude, pushed me into the wall. He tried to kiss me, and I screamed " No! " and pushed him away.