• 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 •

/AN: I'm doing minor edits, aka change the chapter names and look for grammar mistakes etc.

The air was fresh and cold as it hit against Namjoon's face, his gaze roaming along the streets. He sighed as he walked off the road, going into the woods. He loved the smell of the nature, especially on rainy days. The boy slowly looked up as rain began to pour down, first very gentle but with every second it went harder and faster.
His lids were about to close, but a bright light crashing to the ground catched his attention. Pulling the hoodie up he was wearing, Namjoon began to run over to where the light crashed into.
As soon as he arrived, his eyes landed on a beautiful silhouette, slowly sitting up and brushing off some branches. Big wings were coming out of his back, the color, matching just like his hair, a very soft pink.
The angel slowly turned his head over to the hooded boy, silence, as they stared into each others eyes. Both of them, impressed by the beauty that neither of them has ever seen yet.
The angel carefully stood on his feet, though not for long, as his knees were too weak to carry him.

Only then Namjoon realised the red liquid streaming out of several wounds. He quickly kneeled down and carefully placed his big hands on the angel's waist, helping him up.
He knew he couldn't let anyone know about this. Humans barely even knew about the existence of angels, who knows what they would do if they even saw one.

-

It felt like hours until the men arrived at a small and messy apartment, one of them dropping onto the bed as the other one rushed over to the bathroom.
Namjoon came back to Jin with a first aid kit, slowly and carefully cleaning and patching up his wounds.

The whole time from the beginning over, neither of them talked, silence filling them up and Namjoon thought for a moment he might be deaf, if it wasn't for the rain that was pouring like mad, hitting against the windows and roof.
The Angel looked up at the human boy, a small smile creeping onto him as he analyzed the other male. After some more minutes of just silence, he was the first one to break it.

"I'm Jin. And you are?"