CHAPTAH TREH

Jasmines pov

So once they signed all the papers, I said goodbye to Ms. Julia and thanked her for everything. After we went and got in the car.

"Hi, i'm Liam." said the guy who is apparently Liam.

"And I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani, or mom."She said then wink with a giggle.

"Well, Hi. I'm Jasmine. It's very nice to meet you and thank you for adopting me." I said smiling at them.

Dani's eyes sparkled as Liam said "The pleasure is all ours."

" So, Jasmine, tell us about yourself." Dani said as we pulled out of the parking lot by the dark looking building that I called home. Liam was driving so Dani was turned around looking at me.

"Well, I'm seven, my middle name is Rose, I'm not picky, I love music, and this bunny is my best friend named Alice." I said lifting Alice. As soon as I said Alice was my best friend, pity was written on her face. Then she turned around. I made sure she wasn't looking before I starting smirking. They've already started to fall into my trap.

Liam pov

I looked at her in the rearview mirror smiling, almost smirking....

A/N

This is gonna be weird so get ready. CHAPTAH 3 WAS DA GRAND REVEAL I WRITE THESE AT NIGGT WHEN I CANT SLEEP BTW SO IF ITS CRAP OH WHALE BYE.!

teryn ;*