Chapter 2: Second Day Home

"Aria! Hurry up or you're gonna be late for your first day!" Luke yelled from upstairs. Aria was getting dressed. She put on her jeans and put on her brown and pink t-shirt and put on her purple beanie. Aria slipped on her converse and walked to the bathroom. She had a razor blade... She made three slices on her left arm. Blood was dripping on the floor.

"If they only understood. If they would just listen to me." She thought. She pictured herself with her blade at her neck. Slicing it forcefully through her throat and watched her blood rush down from her pale, body. "I just can't live anymore. I'm so shitty all the time. Why do I even exist?" She wondered as she pulled her sleeve back down, looked back into the mirror and jogged down the spiral stairs.

"Wow. You look good for your first day, sweetie." Emily said to her daughter as she handed her a paper lunch bag and her purse. Luke kissed Emily and grabbed his keys while Aria sighed at the door. "Love you, Em..." Luke said as he rushed out the door. Emily didn't say anything back, she just smiled and went to the den where she decorated until the door opened.

As Luke drove, Aria felt more and more worried. "I don't see why I have to go to school. Don't you realize was a complete hellhole it is for me?" She said facing toward her window. "It's school, and by law you have to go or we'll be in serious trouble." Luke said and started to reassure her that it was gonna be fine.

Aria stepped out of the car and grabbed her book. "Love you Aria..." Luke said, she just smiled, slammed the door and walked away. As soon as she heard her father drive off completely without looking back, she took her cigarettes out of her purse. Smoked one and then another.

"Hey! There's no smoking here. Put it out. Now!!" A girl said to her. She had red hair and in a cheerleading uniform. "Sorry, I-I didn't know. Aria replied, trying not to start trouble already. As she stomped her foot on the burning cigarette, the girl talked to her friends nearby. "Do you believe her, I mean I swear. It's disgusting!" She said, looking over her shoulder. "Eat it." She said to Aria. "No! Are you fucking kidding me?" Aria looked around. "Eat the cigarette." She got into Aria's face. "No! I'm not gonna eat it are you crazy?!" Two of the friends the girl had close pulled her back. "That's sick! You can't make her eat that. That's like disgu-" They tried to talk her out of it. "No! I can make her and I will," She then decided to shove the cigarette into Aria's face. Aria moved over and spit into the preppy bitch's perfected face. She screamed. Aria laughed and ran away.

Emily looked over not sure why her door opened and closed by itself. "Can I help you?" Emily said to the older lady that was standing in her hallway. "Hello, I'm Persephone. New to the neighborhood, are we?" She smirked as she picked up a picture frame.

"May I help you, Persephone?" Emily asked, annoyed. "No, I just wanted to introduce myself and get my daughter. Eden? Have you seen her?" She asked. Just then Eden walked down the stairs. "I wuv dis. House." She said. She had Down syndrome and but invited herself in and went through the Hamilton's stuff. "Are long have you been in here?" Emily yelled. She was getting frustrated and annoyed that they just invited themselves in.

Persephone clipped a clip from the mantle in the den and put it in her blonde curly hair. "Well you found Eden so you can, um, go now." Emily said, not enjoying the thieving and silence. "Oh, well. We'll just be on our way then. Ta-Ta!" Persephone grabbed Eden's pale arm and walked out the door. Emily sighed and went back to scraping off old wallpaper.

Aria was walking. She was walking toward the home where she doesn't want to live, she doesn't care about it, the neighborhood, preppy bitch girls, lowlife drunks. All of it. She wants to move back to West Virginia but they won't and she knows it. She misses her old house, with the woods everywhere so there's no one close, no one judging her, anything. She misses it all.

•••AUTHORS NOTE!!•••

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the book so far. Yeah, I know it sounds like American Horror Story. <--- I've been on an AHS high for-eevveerr!! I love AHS, AHS Asylum, and of course AHS Coven. (Who's you're favorite character? Mines got to be Tate or Violet.) Well anyway this is my recreation of American Horror Story Season 1. My dream? Get this book 200 votes and 600 reads. Anyways thanks man!! Oh and the old lady's name is pronounced PER-SEF-ANY.