Chapter 1

Diana P.O.V
"Hey Diana Bruce is calling a meeting." Shayera said walking in my room. I looked up from my laptop and nodded. I walked to the bat cave to see batman, superman, flash, and green lantern and more superheroes

Aw dang I'm late! I sneek to a seat in the back so nobody can see it. "Joker is coming with all vilians from Gotham that includes Harley Quinn, Lex Luther, Darkseid, Sinestro, Brainiac, Black Adam and so much more.....that is why I'm pairing you in teams."

Bruce P.O.V
I was doing my speech until my eyes saw her. The way her black hair goes down her back. The way her brown eyes has a sparkle. ''Bruce are you going to finish?" Clark said to me.

I cleared my throat and went to my cold voice. "Yes so its going to be......
Hawkgirl and green lantern
Superman and batgirl
Huntress and nightwig
Flash and robin
Red robin and red hood." And so on.
After I was calling names and everybody clears the room. Except Wonder Woman.

She walked to me with her arms crossed. "Let me guess I'm your partner like I was when we first met." She says smiling.

Skip to mission
Third P.O.V
Diana and Bruce was on Bruce ship. Bruce came to sit by Diana as she was working on controls. After 5 mins of them working on controls Diana slowly fell to sleep in her chair.

Bruce turned around sighed and the sight of her sleeping again. Its not that he hated her sleeping or that he wanted to wake her up. He got up and slowly picked her up and carried her to the bunk on the wall. He softly caressed her face and notice her beauty up close. She is still beautiful far away. He thought. I kissed her forehead softly not to wake her.

It was really chilly since we were in space. The bat suit will keep her warm he thought. He laid next to her trying not to wake her up. With her quick reflexes she kicked him off the bed.

She lifted up her head and looked down and gasped and kneeled down to him. "Bruce are you OK." She asked worried. Bruce didn't respond "Bruce!!!" She asked.

He smirked with his eyes closed "Did I scare you princess?" He asked opening his eyes to reveal the beauty he always adored.

She smacked his arms "Don't you ever scare me like that again." She said while he laughed. She smiled while rolling her eyes. What is happening to bruce?