Chapter 2

Diana P.O.V
We were walking in the abandoned building looking out for our surrounding. We walking to the computer looking for some evidence about there weaknesses.

"OK done but where are they?" I asked Bruce. He shrugged while looking around. All of a sudden Joker's thugs came down from the ceiling.

Me and batman took them out in 10 mins. I turned my to face batman to see him look confused "What?" I asked him confused myself.

"Diana....just be careful of your surroundings. I feel like were being watched.''

As soon as Bruce said that joker thugs appeared from the ceiling. In seconds me and Bruce managed to take them out. "Nice to see you drop in." Me and Bruce turned our heads to see Joker, Hawk girl, Flash, Green lantern, and Superman.

It looked like they were being controlled based off their eyes looking as if they were in a trance. Joker smirked "Let's make this easy shall we."

All of a sudden Green Lantern, Hawk girl and flash charged at Bruce. And superman charged at......me. Suddenly Superman picked me up and threw me against the wall. I recovered and quickly charged at him by flying to him and punching him in the gut as hard as I can. Sorry Clark. He got up quickly and tried to shoot me with his laser eyes but I quickly dodged.

Bruce came and help me noticing that he took out the rest. Me and bruce kept on fighting until a needle hit bruce and more thugs plus superman took me out easly and darkness took over me.

Auther Notes
Hey guys who ever updated fire and ice thank you!!!! For making my day!!!