Ch. 1

That's Quinn!^

Quinzel
I pulled the sniper patch over my eye and pressed call. "Hey Angie." I grin as I put my feet crossed over each other on the air vent. Wind blowed against my face; pushing my hair back. I aim the gun at the two SUVs pulling in. "Here he comes with about twenty of his new bestfriends." I smirk. The doors open. "Angie, here's your visitor now. Pay up." I squint a bit. "Hurry up and shoot him." He urges. I glance at my cell. "I'm still seeing zeros here, Anglo." I tsk.

"Fine fine!" I look down and see the number 1,000,000. "Now double it for being a dick head." I press my finger against the trigger. I look down again and he groans. "He's about to do a lot of singing here."I mock. "Fine fine!" He gives in and adds another one million. "Pleasure doin' business with ya Angie." I hang up and pull the trigger.

The target falls onto the floor; I grab my bag and pull my mask over my face. I didn't want to wait for them to chase me, I run as I grab my bag and jump off the roof. I pull out my grapple hook, and throw it onto the ledge; Instantly, I was jumping down the building. I land onto a moving taxi car and jump off; running to the sidewalk. Looking both ways before I go into my home, I walk into the alleyway.

I make a sharp left, and hear someone say, "I'll do anything! I promise!" I shake my head and walk into my flat. Throwing my bag on the couch, I call for Sabrina. "Hey Quinn!" She smiles big. "I have to ask you something." She suddenly turns serious and sad. "Have you ever.. ever been/was in love?" That question shocked me.

"If I ever experienced love, i wouldn't have been able to kill as many people as I have killed and sleep like a kitten at night." I smile. My smile isn't convincing and was strained. Forced. Weak. I can't sleep  at night like a kitten as I had put it. I don't believe in love, and it isn't the reason I have horrible PSTD. "Okay.." She looks down. "I'm inviting a friend over." She claims.

"Okay. I have.. things to do." I nod and go into my room. Later on, around two hours later I hear constant giggling. I use pillows to cover my ears but that doesn't help. At all. Groaning, I push myself up. I shout, "Shut up!" And then silence. At last. As soon as I shut my door I hear huge- even louder laughter than before. I scowl, as I turn around and open the door I growl.

I push open the door of Sabrina's room. "I was trying to sleep." I sat through gritted teeth. "I have eight tests tomorrow. And work." I say, noticing Sabrina's best friend, Lilac. "Hey Quinn!" She beams. I offer a smile then turn around to Sabrina. "Please be quieter." I say in a softer voice. Her eyes soften and she nods. They start whispering as I turn around and walk out.

School today. Yeesh. I hate it. I go to Alburn County College. I scrub my body clean of any grime I got from last night. As expected, I had stayed up the majority of the hours. Barely got a wink! Hopping out of the shower after turning the water off, I wrap a light blue soft towel around my body. I brush my hair and tie it into a long side braid.

After, I brush my teeth with my green spearmint toothpaste. I rush outside of my bathroom and pick the first pair of clothes I could find. I don't care about my appearance that much. I tie my shoes after putting on my undergarments and clothing. Approaching the body length mirror, I scan my clothes and make sure they're not dirty.

I scan my outfit, over my grey t-shirt, darkwash skinny jeans, and my black uggs. My eyes shoot up to my hair. I looked up at my black beanie then nodded as I turned around. Grabbing my bag and phone; I close my door shut and start downstairs. "Rin!" I yell, as I get a bowl of cereal and place it on the counter. "Okay Rin." A voice giggles. Immediately I stand up and grab the spare knife I had stored in my uggs.

I slowly walk toward the hallway where the voices were getting closer. I turned the corner and heard a scream. With my knife held high I stared straight at Lilac. "Oh my god!" Sabina cries out. "Sorry. Self defense. I figured someone was trying to capture Sabrina." The half lie/half truth rolls of my tongue.

"Oh sorry!" Lilac giggles nervously. "She slept over? Without my permission or notice?" I feel my skin boiling. "What about your guys' parents? We didn't hear/see them come home." Lilac points out, as her eyebrows furrow. My blood runs cold and I glance at Sabrina who obviously hasn't told her best friend.

"Out of town business." I say easily and quickly, but enough for the sixth grader to believe the lie. "Oh. When will they be back?" She asks, continuing. "U-uh they're rarely home." Sabrina adds. I shoot her a look, telling her to let me do the talking. "Always busy." Lilac catches. "Yeah. Only phone calls is when we get to talk to them, even that's limited." I faked sadness. I'm a pretty good actress.

Truth was, our mother vanished, and our father took all our money and ran. That's how I became a hitman. Hit woman. Whatever it's called for women. "Let's get ready for the bus. I have a massive test today." I change the subject when I see the time. They finished eating swiftly, and ran out the door. Literally.

I strolled out the door carrying my bag on one shoulder, and my phone in one hand. I walked to my car and unlocked it. Opening the driver door, I started the engine. Time to get ready for a horrid day at college.

Hey guys! It's Dylan! 🌮I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had worked kinda hard on it. I love you all, text me and I'll respond. Bye babes! ❤️