Mended

I sit on my old rusty bed. Why did it have to be like this? I pick up the frame next to me and start to tear up as i stare at the picture of my father and I, I throw it to my wooden floor watching all the little pieces shatter. I just really needed someone, someone who could love me for who I was. As I stand in the small empty room it hits me, I was all alone. I missed my mother dearly, she was all i had. I lay on my cold rusty bed and force my eyes to shut, crying myself to sleep.

I see sunlight from the small window and adjust my eyes to the brightness. I lazily get up and walk over to my little cupboard, opening the doors to it and searching for food. I had limited amount of food and money but I really needed to go to the grocery store. I pull out a plum from my cupboard and take a bite out of it, shutting the cupboard as I walk away. I look out the window to examine the weather and walk over to my carry bag containing my clothes. I pick out my favourite pair of jeans and my cream sweater and slip out of my pajamas and put on my clean, fresh clothes. I walk over to my little mirror hanging on the wall. I quickly brush my blonde dirty hair and tie it up into a pony tail. I slip on my look-a-like black vans and walk over to my bedside table picking up my Nokia phone and purse. I walk out of my dark apartment locking the door behind me.

Within five minutes I have arrived at the grocery store. I walk in grabbing a basket and looking for what I need. I go searching down the aisles placing my essentials in. After five minutes I am lined up in the queue waiting to be served.

"Next" The middle aged man behind the counter calls. I walk over to the counter and start to place my items on the conveyor belt. The man scans them all and places them in the plastic bags.

"That will be $43.07 mam" He informs me holding out his hand. As I hear those words I am sure my jaw is touching the ground but I take out my card from my purse anyway. I put my card into the machine and put in my pin.

"Your card is saying declined mam please try again!" I start to panic as I hear this. I put my card back into the machine and do my pin again.

"Declined once again" At this point I am nearly sweating, if I have no money in my account I wont be able to pay off the apartment and if I cant pay off the apartment ill loose it.

"Please sir I have nothi-"

"Here" A young man with emerald green eyes and brown curly locks says holding out his hand with $400 in it.

"W-what? I cant take this" I tell him not able to speak due to his extremely kind offer.

"Please take it!" He calmly replies placing it in my hand.

A/N: Hey, I just wanted to say that this was just a short little chapter because I didn't want to write a long chapter until I knew you wanted me to update. So please comment if you want me to update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave me some feedback and vote xx