Chapter two: uh oh

Addison's pov
Recap
" I know that your are Coles sister and you are off limits that doesn't mean that I get to do stuff to you" then smirked at me I got wide eyes and ran away but he caught me then.

Then when I caught here I lifted here up she wrapped her legs around my waist and she said "what are you going to do to me"

"Something that I know you hate and your brother gave me permission to do". He said with a smirk then he walked to the couch through me on it he got on top then the unthinkable happened.

He tickled me. He. Friggin. Tickled. Me. I was laughing so hard and he was so concentrated on keeping me in place which was very easy considering how small and weak I am. That we didn't hear the door open and close.

Then Cole cleared his throat. He looked mad. Chris got off of me and I said "hello brother who was your day" I said in the sweetest voice I had. Then he said "glad to see you guys getting along. But Chris when I said get along with hr doesn't mean to make out with her on the cou-"

"We weren't making out Cole I was tickling her because she scared me" Chris said "oh yeah that was funny have you heard his screams Cole? Cuz it is funny" I said.

Then Cole looked at Chris and said "my room now" "yes sir"  then Cole turned his head to me "Addison please don't go making out with him or anything" "Coco we weren't making out he tickled m-" I got up and slapped him

"how dare you give him permission to tickle me" I say with a really mad face. He smiled and said "hehehe sorry but damn gurl you slap hard" I will be right back".

Chris's pov
When he sent me upstairs I knew we were f!cked. I know what you guys are thinking 'why do you let him boss you around like that' or 'why did you listen to him' well he did something for me a couple of years ago and since then I have respected him way more than I usually respect people.

I heard some yelling then a slap. That's when I went outside of my room to check. Cole had a red mark on his face and Addison looked p!ssed.

I went back in to my room so I don't get caught. I know I sound like a kid but I really don't want to get on Cole's bad side.

I laied down on my bed thinking about Addison wait what she has only been here for not even a day and I am already thinking bout her. Well have you seen her she looks so perfect even when her hair was messed up. Have you heard the way she laughed the way her li-  ok now I sound gay or sumn.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs and in to my room I sat up and got ready to take what ever he has to say 1. 2. 3.

"Chris what did I say about touching her she is off limits the number one rule Do Not Touch My Sister. Ok and tickling her that got me a slap. A hard one at that" we both laughed "so we good" then we shook on it "eyy is your food ready cuz I'm starving "yeah come on"

------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment