rant (tw: racism)

okay so I have a close friend that I call my mom because she's so maternal to me and she was apparently grounded. someone took over her Snapchat account and now I don't want anything to do with whoever took over her account.

they told me that they were upset so I asked why, and they started to tell me the story. they said "this stupid black man" cut in front of them and started speaking his "monkey dialect" and acting like a "piece of shit." so they said "this stupid nigger" was in the way of their getting food. after 30 minutes this poor man was arrested. I politely asked them why he was arrested, if they knew. they told me it was "probably for being a stupid nigger." I told them that one can't simply be arrested for being an immigrant and that "nigger" was left in the 70s for being offensive. then, they proceeded to tell me that they "didn't know (I) supported their kind" and then I said that I was "their kind." this gave me a response of "GROSS" "YOUVE BEEN BLACK THIS WHOLE TIME" and "AND YOU LIED TO ME." there isn't much else of the conversation, but that is the most important parts.

people these days really make me sick. I've been crying over how insensitive someone can actually be