The Malevolent One & The Indie Chick

Hey , Guys . This Is A New Story Thingy . Obviously . I'm New To This & I Hope You Could Enjoy This Story . Yeah . Let Me Know What You Guys Think , Okay ?

Chapter 1: Mal And Zoey.

It Had Been 2 Days Since Former Competitors , Scott & Gwen Have Been Flushed Down The Giant Toilet . The Final 2 Were Mike & Zoey . Zoey Labeled The Indie Chick Is A Small Town , Sweet , Caring , Beautiful Retro Chick . She Was A Complete Loner Throughout Her Life Till She Met Her First Friend & Later Boyfriend Mike . Mike , AKA The Multiple Personality Disorder Was Among One Of The Most Popular Competitors . He's Kind-Hearted & A Very "Weird Guy ." He Has 5 Personalities: Chester , Svetlana , Vito , Manitoba Smith & Last But Not Least , The Malevolent One ( Mal For Short .) Mike And Zoey Are Both In A Relationship . They Both Love Each Other With Every Bit Of Heart . One Obvious Obstacle , Though , Stood In The Way , Mike's Multiple Personalities . Throughout Total Drama All Stars , Mike's Evil Persona , Mal , Was Reawakened & Managed To Gain Full Control Over Mike's Body . Mal Pretended To Be Mike & Did His Best To Keep Zoey Unsuspicious . It Was Finally Time When Zoey Came To Realize That Her Boyfriend Was Not In Control . Hurt & Angry , Zoey Still Managed To Keep Mal Thinking She Didn't Know His True Identity & Took Him On In The Final Challenge In Desperate Need To Bring Back Mike . The Final Challenge Awaits ... The Next Day .

It Was A Beautiful Morning At Camp Wawanackwa . The Birds Were Chirping & The Sun Was Shining . Zoey Was Just Waking Up In The Spa Hotel .

" Oh Gosh , It's 12pm ... I Hope I Still Get To Eat Breakfast ." Zoey Said .

Zoey Put On A Pair Of Bedroom Slippers & Raced Down The Stairs . She Came Across The Kitchen . The Butler Was In The Kitchen Cleaning Dishes . The Butler Saw Zoey & Immediately Stopped .

"Madame ? Do You Need Anything ?" He Asked Politely.

"I Was Just About To Pour Myself Some Cereal . No Worries ." Zoey Said .

Zoey Grabbed A Box Of Cereal Along With A Jug Of Milk & Poured Some Cereal Into The Bowl . Footsteps Were Heard From The Stairs . Someone Was Coming Down . It Was Mal . Mal Yawned.

"Wow , I Overslept ... Again ..." He Looked At Zoey & Gave A Smile . "Good Morning , Uh Zoey!" Mal Walked Over To Zoey & Kissed Her Cheek .

*Mal In The Confessional*
"I'm Really Getting Used To Having Zoey Around ... I Don't Get What She Even Sees In Mike ... Not That I Care . I Can See Why Mike Likes Her , I Mean , She Is Beauti- Uhhh Uh Uh ... Cute . Yeah . She's Alright ... & She's A Sweet Person But She's So Gullible. That's The Complete Opposite Of Me ."

Zoey Blushes & Smiles . "Heeey Mike . Good Afternoon To You ."

Mal Blushes Too Since It Was The First Time He Had Kissed Zoey Himself.

"How Are You Doing ... ? Thank You So Much Bringing Me To The Finale . I Appreciate It ." Mal Exclaims .

Zoey Smiled . "Of Course . I'd Do Anything For You Mike ." Mal Gave A Heartwarming Smile . "Me Too !"

Zoey Stood Up . "I'm Gonna Go Change . See Ya , Mikey ." She Walked Upstairs Towards Her Bedroom . Mal Then Let His Hair Down . "Ugh , I Hate Having My Hair Up . You Better Keep Your Mouth Shut , Butler ." The Butler Nodded & Continued Washing Dishes. Mal Ate His Breakfast , Threw His Plate On The Floor & Headed Upstairs .

Mal Sighed. "Y'Know , I'm Actually Really Bored . Ugh . Maybe I Should Check On Zoey ... Hm ."

Mal Walked Across The Hallway & Peeked Through The Zoey's Bedroom Keyhole . Zoey Was Finished Getting Dressed & Was Placing Her Big Pink Flower On Her Hair In Front Of A Mirror.

"Haha ! Perfect !" Zoey Exclaimed .
She Got Up & Laid On Her Bed . She Sighed Of Boredom . "Okay ... What Now ..." Zoey Sat Up In Criss-Cross Applesauce . Zoey Picked Up A Book The Was Next To Her Bed. It Was A Photo Album That Formally Belonged To Sierra . It Was Titled "Zoke: The Perfect Couple." Zoey Smiled , She Appreciated The Fact That She Had Fans Of Her Relationship With Mike .

Mal Sighed "Are You Serious ? I'm Not About To Waste 20 Mins Staring At ZoZo Looking Through Pictures Of Her & That Bug-Eyed Weirdo .

Mal Stepped Back But Caused A Loud Creak & A Thump On The Floorboards . "Oh C'MON!" Mal Shouts Angrily. Zoey Looked Up & Hesitated .

"Umm Hello ? Is Anybody There?" Zoey Asked.

She Shut The Photo Album Book & Stared At The Door . Mal Then Opens The Door .

"Oh , Heey ZoZo , I Was Just ... Uh ... Walking & I Fell Cause Of The Carpet ... In Front Of Your Door ... Hehe ." Mal Chuckles Nervously .

*Mal In The Confessional*
"I Fell ... In Front Of Your Door . Are You Kidding Me ?! I Sound Ridiculous ."

Zoey Looked At Him Suspiciously . "Well , Okay ... Come Here & Sit Next To Me . I Wanna Show You Something ."

Mal Gave A Strange Look . "Um , Okay But Why ?" He Walked Towards Her & Sat Next To Her.

Zoey Sighed "I've Been Thinking Lately ..."

Mal Hesistated .

*Mal In The Confessional*
"Oh No , Do You Think She Has Found Out Yet ? This Could Be Bad ... Or What If She's Trying To Break Up With Me ? Errr ... Mike ? Not That I'd Give A Damn."

~ To Be Continued . . .