The Malevolent One & The Indie Chick - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Bros ! :) I Didn't Update This Quickly Because I Didn't Think Anybody Would Read My Story . ._. This Chapter's Kinda Crappy , To Be Honest . v.v

Chapter 2: Mal's Feelings.

Mal Was Starting To Sweat . He Was Nervous . He Walked Over And Sat Next To Zoey On Her Bed .

"What's Up ?" Mal Forced A Smile Even Though He Regret Doing It .

Zoey Looked Up At Him . Mal Can See A Mix Of Hurt And Confused Feelings Within Zoey's Brown Eyes . Zoey Finally Spoke .

"Mike , I Have A Feeling That ... You're Not Being Completely Honest With Me ... I Feel Like You're Trying To Get Away From Me ... D-Do You Have Anything To Say ?" Zoey Felt Stupid Asking That Question But Was Relief For Finally Getting It Off Her Chest .

Mal Stared At Her Surprised . He Knew What She Truly Wanted To Say . He Could Tell Just By Her Facial Expressions .

He Answered Her True Hidden Question . "Zoey ... Of Course I Still Love You ... I've Always Loved You . You're The Only One For Me . Always Keep That In Mind." Mal Leans In And Kisses Zoey's Forehead . "I Love You , Zoey ." Mal Smiles . "With All My Heart ." Zoey Stared Back At Mal , Smiled And Looked Down .

*Zoey In The Confessional*
"For Some Reason , That Didn't Feel ... Like Mike But It Was Still ... Heartwarming ."

Zoey Nodded And Hugged Mal . She Was Temporarily Relieved ... For Now . She Then Got Up And Exited The Room . Mal Watched Her Leave . He Still Sat On Her Bed , Wondering Why She Didn't Respond In A Loving Manner .

*Mal In The Confessional*
"*Sigh* I Swear I Hate Her Sometimes But For Some Reason , I Think I Actually Kinda Meant What I Said ... Wait , A Minut-"

He Just Let Out A Sigh And Put His Hair Down . As He Got Up , He Began To Snoop Around Her Room . He Wanted To Know More About The Girl That He Was Going To Get Rid Of Soon . He Was Disgusted With Her Feminine Taste In Stuff . He Hated How Girls Were . As He Began To Snoop Into Her Drawers , He Noticed The Photo Album On Top Of The Drawer .

"What The Heck ?" Mal Said .

He Picked It Up And Quickly Started Flipping Through The Photos . He Studied Every Picture Of Zoey & Mike In Their Happy Moments . Each One Of The Picture Had A Beautiful Design For The Frane And The Album Was Put Together Perfectly . Mal Was Displeased With The Photo Album .

"This Sh*t , Is Disgusting . What The Hell Does She Even See In Him ?!" Mal Became Furious . He Could Not Stand The Fact That Mike Was The One Guy That Everybody Knew . The Guy Everybody Thought Was Cool . The Guy That Caught Zoey's Heart . Mal Violently Threw The Photo Album Against The Wall . "This "Zoke" Relationship Nonsense Is Stupid . Mike Is Stupid ! Stupid , Stupid , STUPID !" Mal Growled .

Mal Looked Around Zoey's Room In Full Rage , Desperately Looking For More "Zoke" Evidence That He Could Tear Up . Without Any Luck , Mal Violently Flipped Zoey's Bed Over . He Exited Her Room & Stormed Off Straight To His Own Room .

"Why Can't ... Why Can't I Just Destroy Both Mike And Zoey Along With The Personalities . WHY Can't I ?!" Mal Threw Himself To His Bed . He Just Stared At The Ceiling Fan Above Him . It Was Only Going One Direction: Counter-Clockwise .

After 2 Hours , Mal Was Able To Drift Into Sleep And Calmed Down . After A While , He Began To Sense A Strange Noise In His Ear . At First , He Ignored It But The Noise Began To Evolve Into A Whisper . The Whisper Grew A Little Louder & He Was Able Hear A Small Voice In His Head . It Was Soft And Sweet , Like Zoey's . The Voice Grew A Bit Louder . Still Not Making Out What The Voice Was Saying , Mal Began To Imagine The Words He Was Hearing . He Was Finally Able To Read It In His Mind . "You're In Love ." Frightened , Mal Awoke & Threw Himself Up , Sweating & Panting .

"W-What ? Huh ?! " Mal Stammered .
"You're In Love ." The Voice Repeated .
Mal Began To Lose His Temper . "SHUT UP ."

Mal Threw Himself Back Onto His Bed And Closed His Eyes . He Began To See Zoey Beneath His Eyes . He Thought About How Red Her Hair Was , How Slender & Cute Her Body Was , How Sweet And Kind She Is ... Mal Indeed Thought She Was Absolutely Beautiful .

"She's Like ... This Other Half ... This One Person I Truly CanNOT Stand But ... For Some Reason , I Actually Don't ... I Don't Hate Her ... I Can't . I Guess I'm Just ... In Love ?" Mal Admitted To Himself . "Is This How I Truly Feel ... ?"

~ To Be Continued . . .