Chapter 6 - Luna?

I would like to sincerely apologize that is has taken me so long to update. I started this chapter a while back; but then I just kept putting it off over and over. I also started getting a lot of homework. I was going to finish this chapter in the beginning of this month, but then I got into a lot of drama with my friends resulting in me breaking off my friendship with three of them. Let's just say the term cunt was used quite a bit. But enough with my life problems! On to the story.

Also if some things don't add up please let me know. It has been awhile since I worked on this story.

Lucy's P.O.V.

                   She quickly gets off of me, and greets herself 

      "Hi Lucy, it's me....... Luna" She then gives me the biggest smile known to mankind.

 I give her a huge hug while crying tears of joy. " Oh my God, I thought you were dead." I mumble into her shoulder. 

While we are hugging, another person joins in...... our father. We look up and see he has tears in his eyes mumbling about how we're almost a whole family again. We all sit in a circle, and my father and I look at Luna waiting for an explanation. She deeply inhales and slowly starts to explain.

       "It all started when the dragon slayers came through the portal." She started. My father and I gave her a look that basically said to keep going.

    "I was there with mom when she opened the gate, and sacrificed herself." She stops letting a sob out, but she still continues. "She tried to stop me, but it was too late. I had already walked through the damn portal."

     Luna and I hugged and sobbed together. She had to go to the age of dragons on her own. I can't even imagine what that must be like.

      "I came back through the portal when you and that Yukino girl opened the portal." (I know that was before the time of dragon slayers but just role with it :P)

I once again apologize about the delay. Also this is all I can write at the moment, but I should truly be updating more often. Also the song is Throne by Bring Me The Horizon. I'm seeing them in concert this weekend :)

3/15/17