Justin Bieber Dirty Imagine: Punishment for the Bad Girl

i walk through the door i've opened. its been almost 2 am, i wish Justin Bieber, my boyf is asleep right now. he's a good guy, he always gets mad when he knows i went back from the club at midnight. i walk slowly to our room and try not to make sounds. i suddenly hear a sound of a broken glass. who was that? im not sure it was me, i didn't break anything. "oh shit!" oh my, it was Justin.
"aaaah, (y/n)! where have you been..." he walks to me. he's so drunk. i saw a bottle of beer in his hand, and another that has been broken to pieces. "Justin, you're so drunk." i said. he embraces me. "oh this one is yours? its a beer right? youre such a bad gurl babe but this tastes awshum" he said and taking another gulp. "where did you find it?!" i said angrily. "calm down baby. i found this thing in the fridge" aaaand he's taking another gulp again. i'm trying to get off myself from his hug but he's too strong for me. he turns over myself and kissing my lips roughly, like he's hungry and about to eat my lips. this is not right. i know i don't like the right ones but this feels strange. i slapped his cheek and get off my body from him. "BITCH!" he said to me. "whatcha doin?" he slammed my whole body to the floor. "ouch!" i yelled. 'don't cry in front of him. try not to cry.' i said inside. "you're too drunk, Justin." fuck, my eyes starts to flood of tears. he kneels and getting closer to me on the floor. "i don't care what happened to me babe. ssshh" he said and wipe my tears. he undoes my hotpants and throw it in the air. "i don't wanna scold you for being a bad girl tonight. i wanna use your bad attitude and do dirty things" he continued and take another gulp of his beer. he plays with my clitoris, and thrusting his middle finger into me. "fuck!" i yelled. he kissed my lips softly. soft?! serously? "i will make you regret for being a bad girl" he said. "hah?!" i spit. " all you did is doing me some boring sex, babe! you're too weak!" i yelled with a sarcastic voice, in front of his face. "hah, what a little slut over here."

he pulls me up from the floor and throw me onto the wooden table. "i'm weak, right?" he said. he starts undressing himself and a wild giant hard dick points at my pussy. shit, it makes me going wetter and wetter. he takes off my shirt and slapped my big boobs till it turns red. "ouch Justin!" i moaned. he puts the bottle on the table, next to me. "trust me, i'll make this bottle broken to pieces!" he thrust his big 'brother' into me deeply. i moaned hard. he grabbed my waist rudely and he thrusts deeper. he pushes and pulls his hip into me like harder and faster. the table hardly shaking, following the rhythm. "you know what a bad girl deserves? punishment and pain!" he shouted, and once moaned. the pain starts growing over my whole body. "stop! stop! Justin its hurt!!!" i screamed. i cried loudly. "thats all i want! scream my name, bitch!" i'm still crying, just scream some moans. i don't care what he said. it hurts my body so much. i've never thought that the sweet Justin Bieber can be this rude. "SLUT, I SAID SCREAM MY NAME!!!" "JUUUSSSTIIIIINNNN!!!!!!" i screamed with crying. he stopped. i feel some warm and thick liquid explodes in me, making my liquid explodes too. it was Justin, he cums in me. we both having heavy breaths. *crack!* the table suddenly starts to broke. it starts to split and separate, until the pieces fall down. Justin hugs my body when he knows that the table is going to broke. the bottle fell down with the table. my body lifted up when my legs are around his hip. that was crazy. i think he was going to broke my vagina too. he lays our body to the floor again. my ass hurts, and i felt it starts to bleed because the table smashed my ass a few minutes ago. Justin kissing my lips softly all over again. but it feels match, because i'm so tired of the rough and rude things he just did to me. he suddenly falls asleep beside me, still on the floor, still naked. my eyes begins to blur, and everything's getting darker. i fainted.

***
i regret it, for being a bad girl. i had sex with my boyf, and with someone else too. but he was just so patient, i can't get mad with him when he gets mad with me, because of my own mistakes. i cheated on him because i thought he was so soft. i'm so wrong. he was wonderful, and amazing. from now, i'll never stop being HIS bad girl. his rough sex was amazing. this night was awesome and unforgettable. ;)