1. His Concert?

"WAKE UP NATALIA!" I heard my mother yell across my room. I opened my eyes and noticed that today I had school. "OKAY!" I yell back.

Hi. I'm Natalia Hope. Yup my last name is Hope. Anyways I have black hair green eyes and have freckles. I'm 5'4. Yup I'm short. I'm 14 and I live in Virginia. My best friend in the whole wide world is Andi. She's in love with a boy called Jacob Sartorius? Yeah cool last name. She wants to meet him so bad not only because he lives near us but because he makes musical.lys who turns girls on and also because he's famous on the internet. Not this one. I mostly stay home and just text my friends on social media. I'm in love with the Internet. I might sound desperate but it's true. "HONEY HURRY THE BUS IS GONNA LEAVE YOU!" i heard my mother yell.

"Crap!" i yell to myself. I quickly head to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I brush my hair and throw on a white tee, washed blue skinny jeans and my white converses. I tie my white flannel around my waist and grab my phone from my night stand and head downstairs. "Here eat this when you're on the bus." says my mom handing me a granola bar. I looked at her confused and grabbed my book bag and headed out. I took a bite from my granola bar and check my social media.

Andi~

OMG LOOK AT HOW HOT HE IS!!

I think i threw up a little in my mouth

I think i threw up a little in my mouth. I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I got to my bus stop until i heard my name. "NATALIA!!!! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!" I look to my left to see Andi running up to me. Her blonde hair brushing against her face as she was running. "What is it?" i say. "I GOT TWO TICKETS TO SEE JACOB SARTORIUS AND VIP BACK STAGE PASSES!!!" she yelled jumping up and down. "Yeah I'm not going." I say facing the other way. "Please Natalia, You're my best friend i don't wanna go alone, I got two for a reason." she says grabbing onto my arm. "Andi you know I'm not a big fan of his." I say. "I know, but pleaseeee you don't even have to talk to him you're just gonna come with me, you can even take a picture for me?" she says. I looked at her grey eyes and she had puppy eyes.

"Fine, whatever but I'm gonna be on my phone." i say taking a ticket. "Okay okay, as long as you go i'll be happy." she says giving me a hug. I hear the bus pull up and we hop on and head to the next one.

~Later On~

I unlock the front door to my house and see my mom in the kitchen. "Hi honey how was school?" she asked. "It was great." i say placing my book bag on the couch. "Andi's mother called me saying if it was okay for you to go to a concert with them, and I said sure, it's Friday and i didn't want you to be home bored." she says placing a piece of grape in her mouth.

"Yeah i know Andi gave me a ticket today. I was gonna ask you if i could go." I say sitting on a stool. "Well i think you should go get ready because they are coming to pick you up in a hour." she says slicing a watermelon. "Okay..." i say running up the steps. I hear my phone go off and see it's a text from Andi.

Andi~

Hey my mom just asked you're mom if you could go and she said yeah. Were picking you up in a hour. Dress cute. Bye <3

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "What did I get myself into?" I say to myself. I hopped in the shower and then changed into a cute floral romper. I curl my hair and place a flower crown on my head. I then put on my black and gold sandals and grab my bag. I walk down the steps and see my mom talking to Mrs. Foster and Andi. "Oh hey sweetie." says my mom. "Hey Natalia." says Andi. "Hey.." i say with a awkward smile. She was wearing a cute red crop top and blue washed high waisted shorts and red converses. Her hair was in a bun and she had a huge poster that said I <3 U JACOB in bright blue letters with glitter. "Alright let's go we don't wanna be late." says Mrs. Foster. "Bye mom" i say giving her a quick hug. "Bye sweetie call me if anything happens." she says giving me a quick kiss on my forehead. I nodded and we headed out. 

~Later On~

"OMG JACOB I LOVE YOU!" I heard a bunch of girls yell. I covered my ears and headed with Andi backstage. "Vip passes please?" said the security guard. We showed him the passes and he let us through. That's when i saw him. Jacob Sartorius. There was a few girls talking and taking a few pictures with him. "Omg we love you Jacob!!"i heard a crowed of girls say. "I love you to cuties." he says. Cuties? I sat on the floor and people stared at me like if i was crazy. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone? I look at the corner of my eye and see Jacob stare at me. I looked back and we locked gazes. I blushed and quickly looked away. He chuckled and took a picture with a fan. What was that Natalia? You don't like him. "Mom i have to go to the bathroom." i heard Andi say. "Okay i'll come with you, Natalia will you be fine?" asked Mrs. Foster. I nodded and they walked off. "OKAY ATTENTION EVERYONE JACOB HAS TO LEAVE SO WE WILL HAVE TO ASK  YOU GUYS TO EXIT THE STAGE AND HEAD TO YOU'RE PARENT OR GUARDIAN. THANK YOU FOR COMING!" I heard. Great what a waste of time. I stood up and notice a all the fans leave. I headed outside and noticed that this wasn't the entrance. Crap. I'm lost. I take out my phone and see that the battery is dead! Great.

I looked confused and looked around and saw it was a alley. I heard a door open and I look back and see a door hit me on my forehead and i fall to the ground. "Oh my god I am so sorry." i heard a male voice say. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jacob.

Oh Great...