2. Rumors

"You?" he asked. "What do you mean me? I have a name you know." I say. He chuckled. He helped me up and i rolled my eyes. "Well, what's you're name?" he asked. "Natalia." I say. "You're bleeding." he says touching my forehead. I quickly flinched away. "It hurts." I whined. "Jac-" I heard. I looked and saw a girl with light brown hair and looked around 18-19. "Oh my god are you okay?" she says. "Um, I'm fine." I lied. "You're bleeding...Jacob did you do this to you're fan?" she asked. "Oh, no I'm not a fan." i weak smiled. "Oh..well you're bleeding a lot now...I'm Caroline Jacob's older sister" she says. "Nice to meet you Caroline, anyways I gotta get going, My friend is probably looking for me." I say. "There's no way to get back in. We need to take you to the hospital cause you're bleeding really bad." she says. I looked around and saw everything spinning, Until i almost fell. "Yeah we need to take her to the hospital." I heard Jacob say.

~

"Well she did lose a lot of blood but over all it was nothing serious, She can go home but she needs to get a lot of rest." Said the doctor. "Thanks Doc." I heard Caroline say.

I hear my phone go off. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Andi.

"Oh my god where are you?"

"I'm okay, I'm taking a uber home okay don't worry." I lied.

"Okay, text me when you get home."

"Okay bye."

I then hung up. "Thanks again. I should get going." I say getting off the bed. I can drive you home instead of taking a uber." she says. Jacob looked confused and I ignored him. "Really? Thanks." I say holding onto my ice pack.

~

"Thanks for the ride." I say taking off my seat belt. "No problem, sweet dreams bye." I got out the car and walked up to my front door. I unlock the front door and walk in. I only saw the hallway light on. My mother fell asleep didn't she. I then notice my phone missing. I start freaking out. I look around to see if i dropped it or anything but i didn't find it. Did i leave it in Caroline's car?

~Jacobs P.O.V

"Well she was nice." I heard Caroline say. I playfully roll my eyes and got out the car. I then notice something in the back seat. I opened the back door and saw Natalia's phone. "Caroline!" I yelled. "Yeah?" she yelled back. "Natalia left her phone in the back seat." I say i grabbed the phone and gave it to Caroline.

"I'll just give it to her tomorrow, she lives in our neighborhood anyways." she says walking to the front door. I shrugged and walked inside my house. So many people were tweeting and sending me DMs on instagram and twitter. I decided to check since i was bored.

~OMG JACOB IS IT TRUE THAT YOU GO OUT WITH NATALIA? SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL!!

~Jacob you go out with her? Omg she's really pretty!!

~I ship them!!!

I looked confused and saw fans posting and re-posting a picture of me and Natalia at the hospital. "Caroline?" I asked. "Yeah?" she says. "Did you take a picture of me and Natalia at the hospital?" i say not taking my eyes off my phone. "No, why?" she says with a confused face. "They are already saying how I go out with her and some say that she goes to their school." I say showing her the the picture and messages. "Oh my god. Should we tell her, I mean she doesn't have her phone so she doesn't know. Yet." she says. "We have to find her." i say. "Jacob if they see you around her, there gonna think you guys are dating." she says. "I know but...what if on Monday people start bullying her, i don't want her to go through the things that i have been through" i say. "Okay, just calm down, we will go tomorrow don't worry." she says.

I hope she's okay.

~

~Natalia's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to the sun shining on my face. I look at my alarm clock and see that it's 8:30. I rub my eyes until i hear my doorbell ring. I roll my eyes and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk down the steps with my bunny slippers and open the door. "NATALIA MARY HOPE! HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THEY BEEN POSTING ON YOU'RE SOCIAL MEDIAS AND ON JACOB'S!" She yelled. "What? what are you talking about?" i say shutting the door. "Take a look." she says showing me her phone.

My face dropped. There was a picture of me and Jacob and Caroline at the hospital. I look at the comments.

~Are they dating?? 💙

~Is that Natalia Hope from my school?

~OMG I SHIP THEM

~THEY ARE DATING!!!!

80k+

"OH MY GOD ANDI!" I yell. "Okay first of all we are not dating, I don't even like him!" i say covering my mouth. "You have to tell me everything!" says Andi yanking my arm. "Okay, so after you left to go to the bathroom with you're mother the meet n greet or whatever was over. So i saw a exit door. I went through that door and it lead to a alley. I couldn't get back in and i was lost, i was freaking out and then i get hit by the door! and its Jacob! I was bleeding and Caroline came out and she freaked out so they both took me to the hospital and that's when you called me...." i say catching my breath. "OH MY GOD!!! HOW DID HE SMELL??" She yelled jumping up and down. "Why would you even ask me that?" i say. "I was just wondering.." she says. I playfully roll my eyes. "What about school on Monday? Everyone will freak out." says Andi. "You know what, I'm going to stay home grab bags of chips and ice cream and sit in my room watching netflix." I say. "You can't do that, you have to go to school, you have to face it." says Andi.

"Why do his fans always think that when he's with a girl his age they are dating?" i say placing my hand on my hip. "Well, if there was a rumor of me going around about Jacob i would feel like I'm walking on air." says Andi with a cheesy smile. "Andi!!!" i say smacking her arm gently. "Whattt? It's true." she says. That's when i heard her phone go off. She checked her phone and her face dropped. "Andi?" i say. "Um, I don't think you wanna see this...." she says. "What is it Andi?" i panic. "Well..." she then showed me a picture of me and Jacob kissing?! "OH MY GOD!" I yell. "Told you..." she says turning off her phone. "I'm hiding in my room." I say. I run up the steps and lock myself in my room.

~Andi's P.O.V

"NATALIA!!!!!" I yelled. No answer. I playfully roll my eyes i then hear the door bell ring. I walk to the door and open to see JACOB FREAKING SARTORIUS!