Chapter 1

*Karisah in the media

"KARISAH!!!! GET UP!!!" My foster sister screamed. As I rolled out of bed rubbing my eyes I checked my phone and saw that it was 7:35am. Giving me approximately 25 minutes to get ready.

I dragged my tired feet to my drawer and pulled out my plain white shirt and my ripped blue jeans laying them on my twin sized bed. Walking out of my so called room. I got into the bathroom only to see my foster sister Brittany  talking on the phone.

"Excuse me" I mumbled. Brittany then walks out mugging me. I ignore her as I  lock the door and turn on the shower.

After I finished doing my daily hygiene. I run to my room  knowing  I had very little time. Quickly dressing and putting my medium length  curly hair in a ponytail. I put on my black vans. And grabbed my backpack. I ran past my foster parents yelling goodbye as I rushed to catch the bus.

"Right on time" I said with relief as I saw the bus coming towards my bus stop. As I got on the bus I hesitated as I tried to find a seat. I walked all the way to back and sat alone until the bus stopped and everyone started to get off.

Walking through the hallways I got a couple glares.  I sighed  as I gained the strength to continue to walking down the hallways. Looking down I thought how life would be if I were with my real family. Remembering that I got put in my first foster home at 6 years of age.

Getting lost in my thoughts I forgot to look up and bumped into a very hard surface. As looked I saw Cory. He was known to be a jerk and the schools hoe. But God was this boy gorgeous from his brown puppy eyes to his dark caramel smooth skin.

As I was looked up. Cory yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. "What the fuck man? Can you not fucking see"? As I heard a variety of " oh shit" and "damns" coming from bystanders. I rushed to class with tears in my eye refusing to let them fall.

*Time Skip to end of day.

Dragging my feet to the bus Brittany walked up to me and said "Mom told me to tell you that you have  to come home with me".  As I followed Brittany to her car I got lost into deep thought.

When we reached home from the silent ride home. I rushed to my room and dozed off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
            *End of chapter*

         Thanks for reading

Vote Comment Share