Chapter 17

JB pov:
"We don't want to kill you Jaebum, but we will." Not gonna happen. I took the man by his arm and twisted it behind him. He now stood infront of me like a hostage. "Back off, or his arm is gone." "But, you just gave up your Youngjae. We have nothing to loose." What? I looked at the man. My Youngjae, now being held like I held this guard. He whimpered in pain. My baby. I looked in his eyes. Kick him where the sun don't shine and run.I said with my eyes. His eyes had a light brim of tears but he did it. He sprinted to the end of the hall, the man know on his knees. I shoved the man in my hold and ran to the end of the hallway in the dark. Shit... My flashlight. "Baby?" I whispered. "Here." He whispered back. I felt his arm. "OK, lets go."

BamBam pov:

    The light's flickered on. Guards immediately were rushing to close our bar doors. Jimin jumped infront of them. "Everyone go! I will stay behind. Hurry. Forget the plan just go!" "I am staying with you." Jinyoung said. "Guys we go together." Jackson said. The two pushed everyone to the hole. "We will hold them off." Jimin hyung said. Yugyeom grabbed my hand when we got to the lower floor. "Everyone, move!" Hoya yelled. We all ran in a heard, Mark being in the middle due to his stomach. He didn't look to good. Jackson-hyung took him on his back and we kept going. "Left." Yugyeom said. Everyone rounded the corner. 8 guards stood in our way. There are only 7 of us. (I think) Sehun and Kai stood infront of the group. "Surrender now and have it easy, or go through hell to get out." A wild Jin appeared and said before us. I looked down at the map in my hand with Yugyeom's. If we get past, we will be near the meet place. I squeezed his hand harder. He looked at me and I nodded my head towards the wrinkled paper. Yugyeom's eyes wandered for a minute until he noticed what I was wanting him to see. He nodded slowly.
   Kai and Sehun ended up punching two guards and a fight broke out. They had their weapons raised. A shot was fired. A wide eyed Jackson was staring at a bloody Mark who now lay on the ground. I froze. Mark-hyung? I went to him and pulled him away from the fighting. "Bam... I'm alright." He whispered. He was bleeding from his leg. I got a glimpse of who shot and my stomach churned. Seokjin... Why?
Jimin pov:
  Me and Jinyoung were stuck with guards surrounding us. I looked at him and he nodded. Punches, kicks, uppercuts, and anything we could do were thrown at the enemy. Jinyoung got one of their guns and shot a few with no problem. I was stuck without protection. I needed something. A man masked infront of me had a large pocket knife in his hands. I can get this.
   I held his wrist as I kicked his side so he fell to his knees. I took the knife and slashed his neck. I swallowed largely. I just killed someone. My mind drew blank. Bad time for that, Jimin.
  I was held at gun point. "Jimin!" Jinyoung yelled. "Jinyoung... Go. GO!" He shook his head no. "We stick together, I'm not leaving until you are safe with me." I felt tears sting my eyes. This gun was so close to me. Jinyoung got the man by his hair. A shot fired. I felt no pain, but Jinyoung had a odd expression on his face. He dropped to the floor. "JINYOUNG! DON'T DIE ON ME!" I cried. I went over to him, not caring that the man still had a gun pointed at us. "Ji-jimin... I have always loved you. Ev-even when you did bad." I held him to my chest. "Jinyoung... I I love you too... Don't die on me." "Sorry to ruin the moment, but ..." The man said and another shot rang, this time a pain erupted in my side. "We go together, OK?" Jinyoung whispered. I nodded slowly. My body lost all its energy. Our souls left our bodies, while we held each other. I love you Jinyoung. See you on the other side❤

Hoya pov:
  BamBam wrapped Mark's wound with a piece of cloth from someone's shirt. Yugyeom and me stood infront of the enemy giving our best fighting skills. We were tired. They hit with guns and slashed with knifes. Sehun and Kai shot almost all of them with the gun they stole. 2 still stood. I took both and smashed there heads into each other. There bodies fell like feathers on the hard ground.
   Quickly, we headed forward. Jackson had a pale Mark on his back.