How Denis Vincent from Quebec is changing the aviation sector!

A little more passion for work can change a lot of things for your business. Canadian businessman Denis Vincent proves this time and time again. After working in sales for close to a decade between 1984 and 1995, Denis founded his company – Heli Vincent in the year 1997. As an entrepreneur, he always believed that the aviation sector of Canada had immense potential, and his business is one of his many steps towards doing something more for the industry. Many people know Denis Vincent Quebec for being a magnet in real estate and other industries, but he has mentioned time and again about his interest in dry leasing and sales of airplanes and helicopters.

Today, he continues to work for the industry and is also known for being a trained pilot himself. In fact, he takes a close check on the production deals and likes to offer his inputs to budding entrepreneurs and peers. He has also contributed to the sector through the company deals, and in a recent interview, he had hinted at some major announcements. He also intends to invest more in developing his business, which currently is trying hard to escalate the major deals in aviation.

http://www.helivincent.com

http://www.strongarmlabourforce.net