The Golden Princess (Ouran HSHC)

Chapter one:

-Hiromi POV------♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪

I went down the hallway my heels making an annoying clicking sound as I walked. My uniform giving me a hard time since it has such an ugly color and because of how heavy it was. The place was crowded with students running to go to there next class. It was weird though I thought that like this is a private academy everyone will be responsible and punctual. Well guess not every school has the best students.

I followed my map because, I have to say it, Ouran academy is a really big school. As I walked further down the crowded hallway the whispers grew more and more by the second. It was driving me insane. 'Rich people act like drama queens, I hate it'. That was the only thought running past my mind.

I looked at my map again and kept walking when suddenly I bumped into someone making the person fall and in my case almost falling on my butt. I looked down and saw this adorable kid with brown eyes and blonde hair holding a pink bunny. It was weird though why does he have a high school uniform when is clear that he looks younger.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I said as the kid stood up and picked up his bunny.

"It's okay my name is mistukuni but they call me honey for short you must be the new student." he extended his hand forward for me to shake it. I took his tiny hand and smiled.

"Not to be nosy or anything but how old are you?" I asked

"Oh I'm 17" wow talk about wierd.

"Come with me I want to show you something!" he took my hand and lead me up the stairs when he suddenly stopped in front of an abandoned music room? Why are we here?

"Come on don't be shy open the door!" he said excitedly. I shrugged and opened it. Out of nowhere rose petals started swirling around me.

"Welcome!"

What the... when all of that stopped six guys were standing there each one of them striking a pose.

"What in the name of dancing giraffes is this?" I asked honey scared for life.

"This is the host club! do you like it?!" he asked excitedly.

"The what? is this some kind of joke?" I asked hoping it was. The blonde one laughed and came towards me, he tilted my chin upwards.

"Well what do we have here? A fine and beautiful young women. Well aren't you cute." he said walking around me looking me up and down. "May i ask what is your name princess?" he said kissing my hand.

"Oh my name is Hiromi Honoka." I said smiling at all of them. While the blonde one and the one with glasses suddenly froze and stared at me like if he had seen a ghost.

"What do I have something on my face? Did I do something wrong?" the were still in the same place when suddenly the twins appeared each on one side of me.

"So Hiromi how old are you?" both asked in harmony.

"Oh I'm 16 I just came from France. I just transferred to Ouran." I said politely as honey approached me.

"Oh my god it's you!" the blonde one hugged me tight and everyone stared in confusion just like me.

"Excuse me but do I know you?"

---♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪--

So what do you think?!? Okay so first of all I don't own any Ouran High School Host Club characters only the ones I made up. Another thing tell me what you think about it in the comment below I want to know if you like it,if you don't and if I should do better. Um... I'm note good with these notes so

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

LAST

BUT

NOT

LEAST

FAAAAAAAANNNNN!

Would be honored if you followed me soooooooo goodbye for now!!
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰ノ( ゜-゜ノ) here's some cake!!

-britty23-