Salute

That was it. You were starting your first day of training. Your main thought was too join the Survey Corps and fight the titans. It wasn't a death wish like some thought. Commander Shadis had called everyone out into the field so he could really just shout at them and "mold them into a proper soilder" or whatever. It was so early in the morning that you didn't have time to put your long brown hair in a pony tail so it was down your back instead waving in the early morning wind. You decided to look around. Commander Shadis was not around so you thought it safe to stop a salute. When you turned your head you saw lots of kids your age. Many had brown hair a few with blonde and a couple with red or black. You particularly noticed one boy. He had short blonde hair and ocean blue eyes staring at you. You blushed and looked at your feet. After several minutes of playing with your thumbs you waved and mouthed hi to him. He got all red and waved back.
(" (Y/N) what are you thinking")
After a long few minutes Commander Shadis came around and screamed at everyone except some of you. You noticed he didn't shout at the blonde haired boy.
"Is it because he came from the Shiganshina district?" You thought.
"ALRIGHT COME BACK TO THIS PLACE IN 3 HOURS AFTER LUNCH!!" Shadis screamed.
Most people were ready to leave and get back to there cabin. But you stayed. You walked up to Commander Shadis and asked him, " Are the children you didn't talk to from the Shiganshina district?"
"Since this is your first day I'll let this question fly. But no more questions and yes they are."
"Thank you!" You walked off

You were almost to cabin 5 the one you were told to stay at upon entry. When you hit in you noticed it was actually boys and girls.
"I guess they changed it" you said to your self.
You climbed up a bunk that no one seemed to be using and laid your stuff down. Looking around you saw that you knew no one there.
One boy came over to you he looked like the blonde one from earlier.
" Hi I'm Armin can stay below you, everywhere else is full?"
"Sure!" You said
" I'm (Y/N)."
"That's a cute name." He said ,"I like it"
Blushing, you grabbed for a book to hide your face behind. 3 hours later, after lunch Shadis shouted at more of your classmates. Afterwards you heard some kids talk about setting up a projector in your cabin and watching a movie.
" Is that allowed?" You asked
"Probably not but no one will know!" The brunette kid answered.
When you were in the cabin everyone wanted to play dumb games like spin the bottle or something. After telling everyone you would rather read you gave in. You sat down between a black haired girl and a red-head.
As you leaned over to ask the red head who everyone was someone introduced himself
"I'm Marco. Can we all say our names so we know what to call each other?"He asked.

Everyone went around saying there names and when it got to you, you said it quickly and quietly. You never realized how shy you were until now.
"So for this spin the bottle slash daring game if the bottle lands between two people they are dared to do something together, it's pretty simple I'm Jean and I'll be reading off the cards" he said

For some reason you noticed his facial features made him look like he had a half horse face. When the game started the bottle missed you every time. It would go to the red haired girl named Hannah and the black haired girl Mikasa. Hannah was dared to kiss someone she hated but because she liked everyone she just awkwardly hugged a girl named Ymir. Mikasa was dared to kiss her crush, Eren. It was really obvious she liked him so it wasn't hard for her to do it. But finally when the bottle spun and landed for you, you looked up to see who else it landed at.
"Oh My God this can't be happening!" You screamed in your head.

The bottle landed between you and Armin.
" No No No No I mean it's not that I don't like him but, No No No!!"