Our start

Two days ago I found Al passed out in front of my door and now he's living with me, since he has nowhere to return to; during this few time together I discovered  that he resembles a small animal: He is scared of loud sounds, he needs to be take care of and he follows his "owner" everywhere( thing that I don't really dislike).

This morning I was woken up by a scream, Al wasn't by my side in bed and there was an horrible smell of burned.
I rushed in the kitchen and I found him on the floor curled like a ball while staring at a pan in front of him, inside the  pan there was his failed attempt to make breakfast: a pair of carbonized eggs with some burned bacon, I picked it up as fast as possible and I put it in the sink.
Right after when I was about to scold Al for his careless behavior I realized that he was crying; "Ehi" I said softly,Ahh... I really can't resist to his sad face.
He didn't answer and he didn't look like he was going to,  so I picked him up bridal style and I carried him to bed ,at first he tried to resist but he is way weaker than me so it tuned out pretty useless ; after I let him down on my bed I laid next to him.
His face was at the same time sad for the mess he did in the kitchen and bright red since he was embarrassed for begin carried lady like.Then with a quiet voice I said "Ehi....It's something that could happen to anyone, don't worry", he slowly lifted his head but in the moment he met my eyes he returned to hid under the blankets. 'ahhh....how can he be so adorable!?' so without thinking I  went on top of him, pressing my body on his,I could see his bright red checks through the white blanket that he was using to cover himself . "Mike?....what are-" I didn't let him finish and I kissed him softly on his lips,I could fell their heat even with a cover between us. When I realized what I did, it was already too late, I expected him to punch or at last to push me away but he returned my kiss shyly .After few seconds we broke the kiss and he slowly come out from under the sheet. His face was flushing and his blue eyes were reflected in mine when , taking me by surprise, he hugged me and he whispered in my ear with an embarrassed voice "I-I like you...".
He was trembling and his heart beat was so loud that I could hear it without begin pressed against his chest, well, it wasn't like mine was any different...."Me too" I replied.
 At fist I thought that he didn't hear me because he didn't move but when at last he decided to let me go from the hug I saw it : he had a big stupid smile on his mouth , the tip of his nose was of a lovely red, his cheeks were flushed and his eyes were still wet .Then the only thing I could thought was 'Right , this is really the guy I love.'
That day we spent all time in bed hugging and talking about what we wanted to now about each other, I think it's  pretty normal because we were finally dating.