My Life as a Barbie Doll

"Tammie!" my father cried, "Time for bed!"

"Okay dad just let me finish playing with my Barbies!" I screamed back at him.

"Okay sweetie, just be upstairs in five minutes," he called down to me.

"Okay dad," I replied. I hate these stupid Barbies I thought to myself. The are so stupid and ugly there is absolutely no point in using them. But, I knew what I wanted to do with my new victim, a new limited addition Malibu Barbie... Let's give her what she deserves a new haircut. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors as I ran back to my chair I picked up the Barbie doll by the hair and, with Snip of the scissors I had made my masterpiece, one Barbie with a buzz cut. "Tammie!" my dad shouted.

"Dad I'm coming don't worry about it" I snapped back. As I got into bed and drifted off into sleep something felt different maybe it was just the way I was situated.That night I dreamed of a perfect world, a world where the abominations called Barbies didn't exist.

The next morning, I woke up in the living room floor. Odd I thought to myself I've never slept walked before. As, I stood up I began to notice that every thing around me was ginormous. I defiantly must still be dreaming, I thought to myself. I was about to pinch myself when I noticed I couldn't move my fingers. I looked down and all I saw was plastic, plastic arms, plastic legs, plastic EVERYTHING! I couldn't believe it as I dashed over to my dog's water bowl I tried to scream but my lips were frozen into a permanently perfect smile. Oh my GOSH!! I couldn't believe it I was the Barbie with a buzz cut.

I stumbled backwards not able to believe what I was seeing. The next thing I heard was a Pound, Pound, Pound.  'What the heck could that be' I thought to myself. I sprinted as best as I could to the corner and, saw Spike , my English Bulldog, hobbling towards me. Oh its only Spike I thought but in a moment I remembered that Spike always takes my stuff  and returns it to me when I can not recognize what they are anymore. I froze in fear not knowing what to do and, before I could even think of what I was going to do I made a mad dash to the stairs. After, a few steps I tripped over my plastic pink high heel.

Curses, I thought. As I began to stumble up, the next thing I knew was that I was being lifted into the air. Oh no, Spikes got me the up and down movement of his walking made me want to hurl. As, he walked outside through the doggy door he dropped me onto the lawn covered in dog slobber. When, I sat up to wipe the slobber off of me dirt began to soar through the air. At that moment, I knew Spike was digging a hole... For ME! As i stood up to run, I immediately fell over. When I looked down to check on my leg, there was nothing to check on there was no leg there. I was helpless. I struggled to crawl away when I began to feel weightless. Spike had me again. Saw that I was heading straight for the hole and then I began to fall. Straight down into my shallow grave.